Chapter 6: Meeting up with everyone

Matsuri's POV: Eating with Nagisa was pretty fun, especially the beautiful view on top of the roof. I had enjoyed today but to be honest, I really wanted to see Rin again. "Hey." I turned my head in surprise and then was Rin standing there next to my desk. Well speak of the devil, I thought to myself. "Hey Rin, what's up?" I tried to say calm. He shrugged, "nothing much, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to the pool with me." I all of a sudden felt the hotness in my face. Calm down Matsuri, he just asked you to go to the pool with him. It's nothing like that. I calmed myself down and smiled and said, "Sure I would love too." He slightly smiles and says that that was good and he started walking and I trailed on behind.

~At the pool~

Once we finally make it to the pool, I see some faces that I haven't seen today. I saw Haru-sempai and Makoto-sempai and Rei-sempai. They were all in a grade above me but me and Nagisa were in the same. Rin introduced me and they all waved. I waved back shyly. I know them but I never usually had the time to really talk or even hang out with them. But anyway it was nice finally getting to do that today. Haru interrupts the moment and asks, "shouldn't we be getting to practicing?", "Awww come on Haru-chan, we can wait a little bit longer." Nagisa complained. He came over and gave me a hug and turned me to Rin. "I bet these two would like to spend some time together anyway." He winked at Rin, who was blushing that color of a rose. "W-what are you talking about nagisa? Did you get water in your head or something?" Nagisa only chuckled and walked over to Haru and Makoto. "Or would you rather have one of these two try to take her before you do." He teased. Makoto blushed a little and said, "Umm..nagisa don't you think you're overdoing it?" "Yeah, but I just wanted to see how Rin-chan would react to it." Nagisa winked again and stuck his tongue out. I looked at Rin and he looked really red. Then he went over to nagisa and pushed him in the water. Nagisa fell and came to the surface laughing, "See, what I tell you? He would definitely be jealous about it." Rin glared at him, "shut up, I could care less." I've never seen Rin act this way before, maybe he was just embarrassed. Ha! That's a laugh, embarrassed about what? Them talking about him and me? Impossible. I scratched the back of my head and told them that it was alright of they practiced with me here. It would give me a closer experience on what they do and how they do it. Haru immediately agreed and took off his uniform and under was his swimming trunks. The rest did the same as well. I watched them practiced and I noticed that Rei-sempai seemed to be having problems with getting his butterfly technique down. I walked over to him as he took a sip of his water and looked down disappointed. "Hey, I think you did amazing." I said with a smile. He looked up to me and said, "It's my first year even swimming and I really need to work on it a lot." He really needs some encouragement, I thought. I patted him on the back and said for him not to give up and just keep trying. "I believe in you Rei-sempai." I said with a cheerful yet encouraging smile. He looked at me surprised and then got up and clenched his fists. "You're right, I will keep trying and I won't stop until I get it right!" "That's the spirit!" Then he have me a hug and thanked me and dived back in the water. I laughed and then saw Haru sitting at the edge of the pool. I go over and sit next to him. It was kinda awkward until I brought up my nerve to finally say something. "So are you interested in winning any competitions I pretty sure that you would be-", he interrupted me and said, "I only swim free." I looked at him with a confused look. "I beg your pardon?" But he didn't answer back. He just got up and walked to the changing room. What exactly did he mean by he only swims free? I pondered for a minute until Rin came over and said, "hey what's wrong?" I panicked a little and told him it was nothing. He sat next to me and told me not to worry about what nagisa said earlier. I nodded in response. Then the bell rang for us to go home. I stood up and got my stuff. Before I was about to leave, Rin stopped me and told me to hold out my hand. I held out as if I was ready to receive a handshake. But instead I felt something cold and metal-like. I look down to see a watch. I look back to Rin and he is blushing a little and said, "since we're friends now I might as well give you something so you remember it." I stared at him as he blushes more and shouted, "Don't get the wrong idea though." I smiled and hugged him and then I thanked him. I could hear his heartbeat fast as my ear was on his chest. He looked in the other direction and said your welcome slightly. After that I took my stuff, waved goodbye to everyone, and left.

~At home~

I finally make it home and have supper with my parents. "How was your day of school sweetie?" My father asked with a smile on his face. I told him it was the same as usual but knowing that it wasn't. I quickly finished my dinner and went upstairs, got everything situated, and went to bed. Today was a good day, I thought to myself and fell asleep.

Hey guys, just to inform you that I changed my name to vixennator so I'm not VixenGamingGirl anymore but anyway I hope you guys enjoy this super long chapter. It really took me a while to think of how I was going to do it. But I figured it out. Anyway don't forget to follow or give me suggestions kay? PEACE!!!