I know him

~"I love you Y/N please dont leave me, I cant live without you" Colby yelled at you. "You should have thought about that before you cheated on me with her" you yelled~

You woke up, sweating and panting, you checked the time. 1AM. You sat up rubbing your eyes. Colby hadn't been in your dreams in a long time, only since yesterday. When you made eye contact with him.

"You okay baby" Seth asked quietly as he sat up
"Um no, I saw my ex colby brock in the crowd yesterday" you sighed "and I had a nightmare about him" you looked at him.
Seth pulled you close "wait colby is your ex?" He question. You nodded at this  "yes he is".

"Would you mind telling me what happened?" Seth asked, not wanting to step over the boundary.

"So me and Colby were best friends, everyone knew we liked eachother and we knew the same, we dated for about 3 years. I had a best friend during these years, stas, and last year I walked in on Colbys birthday to them doing the act" you looked at Seth. He looked shocked.

"Holy shit, I didn't know that was just last year" he admitted "he never told the friend group about you either, otherwise we would have met last year" he looked at you and smiled. You leant your head on his shoulder and sighed "he wanted to keep me a secret, like I was some sort of possession"  you replied.

"that's really bad Y/N. You are so strong for putting up with that, I'm nothing like him" he reassured

"I know your not baby" you smiled.

"lets watch top gun to take your mind of him" he offered. You nodded and ran to the couch to flick top gun on. Seth put on a shirt and followed you. You leant your head in his lap and he started playing with your hair. Oh god how you really loved this boy

A/N: IM STILL ON A GRIND LETS GO 😂❤️