Preparations

You woke up on seths lap. Your hair messily braided. It was your first of many nights for concerts in london. You were performing at the 02 tonight. You were so happy. You sat up from seths lap which he woke up to this.
"Hey i enjoyed that" he pouted. You giggled. "Well sethy babe we have to get ready for tonights show". You smiled. Hoping Colby wasn't there tonight.
"Can i do your hair for tonight?." Seth asked. You nodded eagerly
"I have some fake flowers in my bag, you can use some of them to put in". you smiled. Seth's gorgeous eyes lit up at this, like twinkling fairy lights.

He ran over to your bag instantly and got the flowers out. You laughed at his child-like behaviour as you sat down in a chair. He came back over and smiled. You gave him a hairbrush. He took it and with very gentle strokes, brushed your hair so it was straight. Now you have very long hair. And seth loved that.

With very careful actions, not to hurt you, he parted your hair into three sections. And began to french plait it perfectly. You smiled at this, he was so gentle, and you knew he was the one for you. You adored this boy to bits. As you were in your thoughts. He quietly asked
"Do you have a hair band?".
You smiled and took one off your wrist and gave it to him. He tied the bottom of your hair up. and put the hairbrush down. He then proceeded to carefully place the flowers in. You smiled and was in awe of this.
"My masterpiece is done" he smiled, clearly proud of himself
"its perfect baby" you smiled "omg can i paint your nailss" you begged. Seth smiled and nodded, you ran over to the nail polish "what colours?." You asked softly "Red pink and black please baby" He replied. You picked the black pink and red up and sat back down, holding his hand to paint his nails. You painted them a red, black, pink. Ombre sort of style on every nail.

Seth was in awe of how stunning it looked. He peppered kisses all over your face. How did he meet a person so perfect and gentle. He will never know the answer but what he does know is that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you

A/N: ooooo so colby is your ex, DOES HE GET M&G, do you run into him before the show. Has he brought tickets to the london shows. And do you bump into him at an upcoming george ezra concert (foreshadowing suprise pt 2❤️)

Credit: whipped_for_yoongi for the idea about the flowers ❤️❤️