A Welcome Surprise

Hikari: talking
Hikari: Serious
HIKARI: SHOUTING
Hikari: Thoughts

————————————————————————

Hikari POV

Hikari: Owww, my head hurts.

Hikari was seen walking down a city street clutching the left side of his head with his hand.

Hikari: I know that I said that I wanted uncle to train me so I can be a hero, but does he have to be so rough all the time?

Flashback

Hikari was seen sitting down blindfolded in a forest trying to dodge hits from a tall man in a striped yellow suit using a sword in it's scabbard. He managed to dodge a few, but was then whacked across the head and sent into a nearby tree.

Tall Man: You're getting better, but your Colour of Observation is still too weak to be useful. Again.

Hikari: (in pain) Yes uncle.

Present

Hikari: At the rate that I'm learning, I won't be able to master my Haki until long after the Entrance Exam.

I've been training with my uncle since I was 11, trying to work on things to help him me in fights, like close quarters combat, body training, how to use a sword like him, and how to improve his durability and his perception. In one way, it's a good thing that I have such a strong teacher like, but in the other way it's a pain.

It's had been a year since Hikari had that discussion with Lida, and he was now 13 years old. Since then, Lida had also started training his quirk with his brother, the pro hero Ingenium, preparing for the hero course.

Hikari: I wonder if Lida's brother trains him as hard as uncle does.

GGGRRRROOOOWWWWWLLLLL

Hikari looks down to discover that his stomach was hungry.

Hikari: Man, I'm starving after today. Hopefully Mum made some ramen for dinner, I could go for some right about-

???: Leave me alone!

Hikari stopped, turning around trying to figure out where that came from. He thought that he was just hearing things, but he knew that he wasn't. He could tell that someone was panicking, but he couldn't hear them anymore.

Hikari: What was that just now? I'm not imagining things, I know that someone is in trouble. But who could it be, there's no one here.

Hikari thought about what just happened, when he felt something, that sense of panic from someone, and it was closer than he thought.

Hikari: No, I was wrong, wasn't I? There is someone here. A group of people.

Hikari thought that maybe if he tried to go to where he felt the group he would maybe find the panicking person. He started walking down the street to see if he could find them when he came across an alley.

(A/N) Don't judge me for using an alleyway, storytelling is hard.

Hikari: Of course it's in an alleyway.

(A/N) I just said don't judge!

Hikari walked down the alley, making sure to stay quiet and hidden. He peeked his head around the corner hiding behind a trashcan when he saw them. A small group of consisting of four people had a girl with a large chest and a spiky ponytail of black hair backed up against a wall. She was dressed in a red short sleeve dress holding a metal pipe.