Preparations

Hikari: talking
Hikari: Serious
HIKARI: SHOUTING
Hikari: Thoughts

————————————————————————

Third Person POV

Snipe: My goodness...

Midnight: I can't believe we let them escape after they made such a big show of trespassing.

All of the teachers that had arrived to save the students were surveying the USJ from the staircase. The principle of school, Nezu, who's species is unknown at the time of writing, is set down on the floor by pro hero and class 1B teacher, Vlad King.

(A/N) Personally, I think he's mostly mouse. Apparently Nezumi means mouse, and his name is close enough.

Nezu: They caught us completely unguarded, huh? More importantly, we must make sure the students are safe.

Midnight and Snipe both nod their heads. Meanwhile, all the students in the center of the USJ are talking amongst each other.

Todoroki: If this many pro heroes have gathered here, then it looks like they did not attack the whole school. 

Kirishima: Midoriya! Kizaru!

Kirishima is running over to where Midoriya and Hikari are lying.

Midoriya: Oh, Kirishima... 

Kirishima: Are you all right?

Midoriya: My legs are broken, but other than that I'm okay. Hikari has passed out though. 

Kirishima: Got it! Where is he?

Midoriya: Over there.

He nods over to where Hikari is lying down, and Kirishima rushes over to him and puts Hikari's arm around his shoulder to help move him.

Kirishima: Hey, Todoroki, Bakugo, help me out with these two!

???: Do not worry about that.

A person with a block of cement for a head, the pro hero Cementoss, is walking towards the group.

Cementoss: They shouldn't be moved around too much, otherwise more damage might be done to them. The medics will pick them up afterwards. The students that haven't been injured too much should gather in front of the gate.

Kirishima: That makes sense! Roger that!

He sets down Hikari on the ground carefully and rushes towards the other boys.

Kirishima: Hey, he said to gather in front of the gate!

Cementoss: Let's get you two boys to the nurse's office. But man, you both were reckless. You should be more careful.

Midoriya: Yes sir.

Later out front of the USJ

All of the students that weren't gravely injured (everyone but Midoriya and Hikari) were outside the entrance of the USJ with all of the villains being taken away by the police. While this was happening a detective was doing a headcount for all of the students present.

Detective: ... 16, 17, 18, 19. Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured and the other one who passed out, everyone else seems unharmed.

Hagakure places her hand on Ojiro's shoulder.

Hagakure: Ojiro. I heard you were fired up this time. You were strong by yourself, huh? 

Ojiro: I though everyone was by themselves. I survived by using hit and run tactics. Where were you, Hagakure?