Pinkish Sprout

Kawaii Shork enters the Grass Area and sees Plantix

Kawaii Shork "Oh hey Plantix!"

Plantix answers startlingly "AH! Ham. Dam kai ah hi kawaii"

Kawaii Shork suspiciously ask "uhh ok?"

Plantix nervously say "hey..! Kawaii... Did you get... New... Arms..."

Kawaii Shork "..... Ok what are you hiding"

Plantix "i have... No ham..! Nothing nothing at all!"

Kawaii Shork "hmm... Ok... Btw have you seen the human?"

Plantix answers nervously "umm uhh no no i haven't!"

Kawaii Shork gives a suspicious look
"oh really?"

Plantix "y-yeah! No one here but me and those umm jammers and NightShades inside the hole*

Kawaii Shork still giving a suspicious to Plantix" ok then... If you do find the human you better notify me since i have a grudge on him"

Then Kawaii shork left the grass cave

Plantix sighs and then looks up "it's fine now he left and i won't hurt you"

Terra who was on top of the broken pillars gives a moment to think about coming down

And he decides to come down

Terra jumps down from the pillar and lands in front of Plantix

They both stare at each other... Then plantix breaks the silence by saying

"you sure did a number on my kind and the Figs"

Terra answers "well it was self defense"

Plantix "well i should be killing you or transfurring you but idc about those kind of stuff"

Plantix sits her feminine body and crosses her arms "I've got a question"

Terra sits in front of her "ask away"

Plantix asks "why have you come to this facility and how did you come here? The elevators are broken"

Terra answers "this laboratory disappeared from the real world and Drifted into the land of Gensokyo"

Plantix asks "Drifted? Gensokyo?"

Terra answers "Gensokyo is a land where it is a paradise for youkai and the forgotten buildings of the real world Drifts into the mirror dimension of Gensokyo"

Plantix "uhh.. Ok.. Then how did you come here? The only way in is broken"

Terra answers "i jumped"

Plantix "jumped?"

Terra "i jumped from the cliff and used this grappling hook on the balcony... OH WAIT THE BALCONY"

Plantix "eh!? What do you mean the balcony??"

Terra "oh shit i forgot about the keycard"

Plantix "you mean the keycard in the secret room of the balcony?"

Terra "yes i need it-"

Plantix takes out a keycard from her grassy hair "do you mean this?"

Terra shocked "OMG YES THAT'S WHAT I NEED"

Plantix puts her hand on Terra's mouth "Shut it! The twin wolfs might hear us! I'll give you the keycard but shut up ok!"

Terra removed her hand "thank you so much i need this! I could just kiss you-"

Plantix blushes "Eh!? K-k-kiss me!?"

Terra "N-no! I just mean thank you just ignore what i said in the end.."

Plantix stares at Terra for a moment "h-heres the keycard now go! Before things get any weirder!"

Plantix shoves the keycard to Terra's chest and leaves to the Flooded area

Terra then calms himself down
"...Why... did i say that..."

Terra then walked out of the grass cave and went left...

But 2 gootraxians from the secret hole that made those musics saw everything...

Items
2 witchbrew
9 coins
Sledgehammer
Rope with hook

A/N 560 words has another romance started "Sprouting?"