Description

Tremaine Aldon Neverson A.K.A Trey Songz worked hard to be a top chart singer, music writer, and song producer plus a big-time kingpin. He tries to keep his business out of the media. Trey needs a new housekeeper because the housekeeper he currently has is the owner of the housekeeping company so his old housekeeper Ms. McCullough's cousin Desiree will end up working for him. 

Desiree McCullough is 27 years old and she just got laid off from her job so she needs a new one. She is also in college for business and when her cousin decides to hire her for the job she has her doubts about it. Trey will lay eyes on Desiree when he returns home to her cleaning the house. Desiree is not like every other chick he has met and the only reason she will accept the job is because she needs to pay the bills in her house. Trey will come off as rude and having a big ego but Desiree is not gonna take it from him. 

They have very different pasts and they will stay at each other throats because they will attract each other like magnets. She has been single for the last year because her last relationship broke her and it took a lot to get over the pain. Will they be made to love each other or will the difference in them be too much for the both of them?