Chapter One

Ieshia POV 

I walked into my office with the cup of coffee I just fixed myself and sat down. I turned on the computer and I started doing some paperwork. My name is Ieshia McCullough and I was born and raised in Atlanta but I moved to Decatur when I was 25. I opened my own cleaning company and I named it The Cleaning Crew. I hire housekeepers for people and I deal with names such as Usher, Monica, Trey Songz, August Alsina, Nicki Minaji, etc. I never thought I would be making millions just by hiring people to keep houses clean. My phone started ringing and I looked at it. I smiled and bit my lip a little bit when I saw Darius's name. I quickly slid the button and placed the phone up to my ear. "Well, good morning. I wasn't expecting to hear from you." I said. 

"Morning and I fought in my head about calling you because you making a nigga work too hard." he replied to me giving me a chuckle. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "You making it hard to get next to you. I know I'm not the only man you fucking with and honestly, I entertain other women but I can't stand the thought of you being with other men. I am starting to want you all to myself." he said to me. I smiled at his words because Darius was the type of nigga that never settled for one chick but now he all over me. "Darius listen we agreed that neither one of us wanted anything serious and I'm not seeing another man it's a female." I said to him. "And that makes it better for you huh." he said to me. 

I broke the smile because I realized Darius wasn't fucking around. "Are you getting serious about me?"I asked him. "Ieshia, what do you think? It's been three months of us being together and you didn't from every other woman. You mine and I can't take knowing some bitch might get what is supposed to be all mine! I think we need to take a break because I'm falling too deep." he said to me. "Darius." I said not believing what he was saying to me. "I love you Ieshia and I need some time." he said and hung up. "Hello. Darius!" I screamed and looked at the phone. I placed the phone down on the desk and blew out a deep breath. My secretary walked into my office and looked at me. "Hey you have to find a replacement for Trey's housekeeper before he gets home." she said to me. 

She closed the door and looked at me

She closed the door and looked at me. "Ieshia did you hear me ?" she asked me. "Oh um yea my bad I was zoned out for a second. Yeah, I'm on that today." I replied. "Ok good. What's on ya mind though?" she said and asked. "Darius broke up with me." I said to her. "Oh him again." she said to me. "Shuntae what the fuck you mean?" I asked her. "Ieshia listen you can't keep having us both because in honesty I'm tired of you dealing with him." she said to me. "Oh my god, you too. Shuntae you knew what you getting into when this started." I said to her. "I know but my feelings have grown for you and I believe you love him, not me and if that's the case then I need to know." she said to me. 

"Hey let's not talk about that." I said to her. "Why not Ieshia? Because you don't wanna face the truth that you love somebody. You always wanna be tough and act like you don't want love but I know you do and it hurts that it's not me but I know you love him." she said to me. I walked over to Shuntae and pressed my lips against hers. She resisted me at first but she finally gave into the kiss. Our tongues wrestled with each other mouths. I pushed her down on the couch and looked into her eyes. I went under her skirt and pulled her panties off. I placed her legs on my shoulders and I started eating her pussy. I twirled my tongue in a circle and Shuntae bit her lip. "Shitttt." she moaned out. Her mouth was wide open and buried my face into her pussy like it was my last meal.