ᰔ𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚎𝚊ᰔ

you manage a tea shop. a beautiful redhead walks into your store, and the little bell rings to the top right of the door. it startles her, and she jumps. when she lands, red particles pop into her hands and she gets prepared to strike. you yelp and she blinks as she turns her head towards you. "oh god, i'm so sorry!" she runs over to you and laughs slightly. as you stare at her, trying to regain your breathe after what just happened. "can i help you?" you smile. "do you happen to have any jasmine?" she pats her tan coat, wiping the snow off. "i do. let me grab some from the back, you can wait in the corner seat." you point to a lounge chair near a rear window. Other customers are being tended to by Jade, your employee. You thumbs up to her and she nods. You go to the back as she tends the counter, conversing with the redhead. You pick up a packet of jasmine, and add a small note to the inside. thankfully, the outside is opaque, so you doubt anyone could see the note with your number on it. You hope she'll call you, and you walk back to the counter as Jade goes back to tending the customers on the front porch. You hand it to her and ring her up. "thank you!" she smiles and your heart skips a beat...or five. you watch as she leaves the store and opens the bag. With her still in sight, you see her face turn in confusion to the note. When she seemed to have read it, she smiles and tucks it into her pocket before adjusting her scarf. 

       You almost scream when you feel your phone ring in your pocket after you store the groceries in your cupboards, you clutch your hand to your heart and retrieve your phone from your pocket. It's an unknown number, and you've forgotten the lady from this morning. You answer and say hello. "hi, who is this?" you set your purse on the table and walk to your couch. A soft and gentle voice answers back as you sit down on your couch. "uh..uhm..are you the girl from the tea store?" the voice startles you, as you remember back to the redhead. "are you the redhead?" you ask with a smile. "oh! yes, i am." she laughs a little, with a...you believe it's Russian, maybe sokovian, accent. That accent makes your knees weak and your face pink. "so, what's your name?" she asks, bringing you back to reality. "oh, my name is y/n l/n." you cross your legs and your arms, hugging a pillow to your chest. You can feel your heartbeat, beating like there's no tomorrow. "Wanda Maximoff." She once again brings you back to your senses and you snap back. "this sounds creepy...do you live close to my store?" you fiddle with your fingers. You live across the street. "yeah, i live a few blocks down, 47th and north." She says, and your heart leaps in knowing she lives close. "why?" She questions, "uhm...would you like to meet me at the nearby park area?" you rub the back of your neck, and hear her hesitate for a moment. "sure. when?" you smile from ear to ear. "hm, maybe 12 tomorrow?" you suggest. "sounds great, I'll see you then, y/n." You hear the tone beep and you pocket your phone and begin to cook dinner, face as red as the tomatoes you are simmering. As you cook dinner, (sesame, basil, and red sauce rigatoni) and sleep, you think of her throughout. 

       You search through the park for wanda, and see her sitting at a bench. she spots you and waves, and you light up. You speed walk over to her and she pats the spot next to her, while you sit down. "why did you want to meet?" she asks. oh. your heart drops as you realize she didn't think of this as a date. "just to hangout!" you say, with a sweet as sugar smile. "oh, that sounds lovely. this may be personal after we've only met twice, but i don't have any relationships." you look at her, startled she is single. This gorgeous woman is single? your jaw widens but snaps shut. "I used to be an avenger. but i left to study my powers." she smiles sheepishly. "may i see?" you ask, rubbing the back of your head. She nods. A nearby trash can sits near you, and with a flick of her...beautiful, slender fingers, with a silver ring on her pointer finger, the trash can lifted up into the air and you stare at it, jaws dropped. You grin and clap lightly. She gently sets the can back down and laughs at you, stunned. Her laugh is smooth as silk and light as a feather. You could listen to her laugh on end for years, and you'd never get sick of it. Although you are thinking these thoughts, you probably wouldn't voice it. "your laugh is so cute." you clasp your hands firmly to your mouth as you see her face turn from a smile to a wide eyed blush. "oh...t-thanks..." She looks away, but you see a gentle smile in the corners of her mouth from where you sit. "are you hungry?" an idea pops into your mind, and she whirls her head to you in confusion. "uhm, i think, oh. yeah...i kinda am..." she stands up but glances at you. "want to come back to my house? i can make some lunch!" you raise your arms in the air. you adore cooking, and she nods. The two of you walk back to your apartment, laughing and conversing.

"what are you making? it smells delicious, y/n!" wanda is practically jumping up and down while you cook a favorite signature dish of yours. Pork with eel oil, broiled in a pot of green beans and onions, and angel hair pasta. As you dish it out into two dishes, she can't wait to dig in. She takes the first bite, and her eyes widen. "holy hell, this is delicious!" you begin to reply, but pauses as she digs in. "damn, you ate that real quick." you sit back in your chair and cross your arms, smiling. She holds up the empty bowl and sits up to wash it. You stare in amazement at the way she walks. You just now noticed how beautiful she really was, and you start to freak out that this woman was in your house. She turns around and rushes over to your face, which you now realize was a deep red. "Are you okay? Oh- your face is so hot!" her finger traces your jaw, lightly. You pull back and fall out of your chair, landing on your back. She blinks as she looks down at you, and she breaks into a laugh. You start laughing too and sit up, she reaches out a slender, thin hand to you and you take it and pull yourself up. Her hands are smooth but rough, with a fighting edge to them. They feel cold to the touch, but still warm. "it's slightly late. shouldn't you be heading home?" you ask, worriedly. "no, it's alright. may i stay here tonight?" she asks, rubbing her forearm. You stare at her, startled at the question. You don't have work tomorrow so you consider it. "I don't have another bed. is it alright if we sleep in the same one?" You begin to walk over to your bedroom and begin to adjust it. She nods and you both head into your room.

       You wake up and wanda is sat up, scrolling through her phone. you panic, as you can't seem to remember bringing this beautiful woman into your house. "oh. morning, y/n!" wanda smiles at you, and the memories of the day before come flooding back into your mind. You sit up, and find yourself lost in her eyes. They swallow you whole, and consume you and your body. Your hands move without your will, up to her face. You cup her jaws with your hands, pulling her face towards you. You breathe out a sigh, and slightly widen your lips. As you open your eyes before you touch lips, you see her eyes closed. a relaxed expression on her face as your lips melt together. When you pull away, your tongue swipes against your lower lip, and you taste cherry. Her eyes widen in shock and she gets up and begins to leave. "I'll see you, then, Maximoff." She glances back at you and you catch a slight smile. This girl will be the death of me, holy hell. 

Should i continue this? lmk.