ᰔ𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘ᰔ

(mild language, indirect sex (not actually, dw!) all rights reserved to the neighborhood.)

(I'm using a different amount of pov's for this chapter and the onward ones <3)

      y/n is listening to wanda's spotify playlist. she was stunned that wanda forgot they had kissed, but y/n still had feelings for her. after starboy had played, the song sweater weather came on. y/n turned, it up, she doubted she heard it before. 

     (all rights reserved to the neighborhood!)

And all i am, is a man, i want the world, in my hands, i hate the beach, but i stand, in California, with my toes in the sand, use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure, head in the clouds, but my gravity centered, touch my neck, and I'll touch yours,

y/n became flustered at the end of that verse.

you and those little high waisted shorts, ohh.

y/n thought back to what wanda wore when they met. a ripped red jacket and black high waisted shorts. had wanda added this song on purpose?

she knows what i think about,

"damn." y/n whispered under her breath.

and what i think about,

wait. can wanda...read minds? oh shit.

one love, two mouths, one love, one house.

shit shit shit. that's closer than I'd like to what my thoughts represent. shit...

no shirt, no blouse.

how many blouses does that woman own?!

just us, you find out, nothing that i wouldn't want to tell you about, no, cause it's too co-o-o-old-d for you he-ere, and now, so let me ho-o-o-o-old, both your hands in, the holes of my sweater. 

Y/n paused the playlist and stared at her hands, that had a white imprint from gripping the steering wheel. She looked in the front view mirror and saw a glowing red on her cheeks and under-eyes. Y/n took a deep breathe and parked her car, entering the tea shop. 

       "woah, y/n, you look red. is it that cold out?" Jade runs up to her and feels her forehead with a smirk. She swatted jade's hand away playfully and focused on the customers entering the store, giving a thumbs up to Jade who was already behind the counter, tending to the tea bags. A man and a woman, the woman was a redhead, but may y/n add, not as pretty as maximoff, and the man was a tall guy with blonde hair and a large torso and muscular arms. Y/n would've been head over heels if she hadn't found wanda. "welcome in! how can i help you today?" the woman shuffled the snow off her coat and stepped into the store, taking in the aroma of tea bags, around her on the shelves. "you wouldn't happen to have any green sencha, would you?" she asks with a light smile. you click your tongue, "yep! follow me back here, please." you say. she follows you, her heels clicking against the floor. the blonde stumbles over to the counter, to flirt with Jade. The woman takes the tea bags from you with a smile, and heads over to pay. You see jade and the blonde heading to the back, and you call after them. "no sex in the back, please!" Jade glares at you and the woman laughs. "that will be 7.99, please." you ring the woman up and she hands you a 10, "keep the change, dear." you smile and put it in the cash register. "ROGERS! ILL MEET YOU BACK AT THE TOWER FOR OUR MEETING!" She calls into the back, and the reply is a grunt. You smack your head with your palm, Jade never listens. "sorry about him." she grins and waves to you as she leaves. She's nice. but i miss witchy. 

       Damn, it's about time. "Hey Maximoff!" You grin and wave at her while she enters the building. "I see you listened to my playlist, l/n." She giggles slightly and a small blush spreads across your face. "What song was your favorite?" You hesitate, "Sweater Weather." You reply calmly, trying to block your mind from the intrusive thoughts she makes you have. A shocked smile and blush envelops her face, and you groan in your mind realizing she can read it anyways.  Oh shit oh shit she knows that I know that she knows that...fuck. She giggles slightly, and it sends a vibration through your body. "Sweater weather, then?" She says, with a smug grin. Jade pops out from the back, her hair a mess. The blonde comes out, with his hair ruffled up, and sweat beads framing his forehead. Jade waves to him as he leaves, handing you a 20 bill and an apology for the mess. "JADE. CLEAN IT." She laughs and heads to the mop closet. Wanda blinks, as if saying, what was that all about?  You circle your ear with a finger, as if you say, you don't wanna know. crazy, wild, whatever. you don't wanna know. She covers her mouth with one hand, hiding a giggle. "Your hands in, the holes of my sweater.." She hums and sits down for a cup of jasmine, humming still. Maximoff, your teasing me, you damn redhead. 

       You turn to her side, and see her staring at you, laughing loudly, you turn away with a flush on your face.