Note

The Oncoming Storm

Sequel to Bad Wolf's Return

oOoOo

Hello all! I know, I wasn't planning on making a sequel but then I thought Why not? You must read that book first in order to understand! 

So sorry it look so long to post, but hopefully you'll enjoy this story just as much as the last. I have high expectations for this book. I saw all the reads I was getting and comments for a sequel and I was so sad I was leaving you all hanging. The last story was pre-written so this one I will be updating slowly, with school and all.

The sequel is called "The Oncoming Storm" about the Doctor and Rose. I didn't give them much of a relationship till the end of the previous book and even still theres really none. So this is more focused on their growth and character development with each other. 

I'm also not up to speed with the newest doctor's adventures and all. It's off Netflix which is superrrr sad.

If you have been watching it and wouldn't mind sending me a brief summery of your favorite parts or whatever. I am free to talk to! Okay I'm blabbing yadda yadda yadda. I don't usually type this much... Direct message me! I love you all! I think i might've said that already. Love you again!

"Hi! I'm the Doctor I work in a shop now. Here to help. Look, they gave me a badge with my name on it in case I forget who I am. Very thoughtful, as that does happen."