𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

First of all. Wow! The Cullen and Hale series has finally ended after two years in the making!

I started drafting for this series when I finished Redamancy and was writing Querencia, and wow!

These women helped me a lot to know more about myself, and I thank them for that with all my heart.

And you can literally see the improvement in my writing throughout this series because I also explored different writing styles! And wow, I am out of words.

I want to thank the readers who have been with me on this journey. Your adoration and love for my books are very well appreciated by me! Thank you all so much for being patient with me with my updates cause...

MysticPsyche is a busy University student! She is currently taking introduction to medicine subjects...yikes, and is part of an academic organization in her University, specifically the Public Relations Officer! (Thank god for having staff)

I also want to thank -lunatichale for being a source of motivation for writing this series (because she wants me to finish this so I can write my TVD series, lmao, Sammy, you are #exposed)

-swiftsqturn For just being an overall wonderful person to talk to! Thank you so much, addie!

kylamrcl For my irl bestie for being with me from the start of my Wattpad journey. All of you should thank her because if she didn't convince me to publish the chapters of Redamancy. You wouldn't have read my stories or read this Author's Note. I love you, kukay!

Thank you all so so much with all my heart!

The Cullen and Hale series is officially complete/finished!

And stay tuned for another series of mine! My TVD Series!

Love,
MysticPsyche 💗🫶🏼