• Interview With @Tweety_Niki •

Hello dear readers,

Welcome back to another episode of Zephyr Interviews, it's me V-loves-jeon back with another interview.

We have TweetyNiki with us today,welcome to the interview!

Without any more late, let's get into the interview!

What is your name and age? [It is okay if you don't want to disclose your name]

My name is Nikita

What do you want to achieve in your lifetime?

I don't want to achieve something big. Just want to reach somewhere which will make my parents  proud of me forever.

What do you value the most in your life?

The affection i get from my loved and closed ones <3

What are the things you do in your leisure time?

I read and write,but my topmost favorite when i am bored out of my mind is to sing and dance like there is no tomorrow

What do you enjoy being the most, a writer or a reader ?

I balanced out both.I love reading and writing.I have been writing since i was eight*even though anyone could hardly read my diary because my handwriting was that bad LOL!*and used to love reading my late grandpa's journal whom I never met personally as he passed away before I was born.

6.Do you like any specific genre? What is it?

Genres like historical romance, General romance or thriller are my go-to preference

Was Wattpad a good platform for you to showcase your talent ?

For me, Wattpad has been amazing. I'd never imagined my first book would get so much recognition and love from my readers. My readers are my strength and motivation to keep going.

How did it help you to improve yourselves?

I improved with time and I am still improving. I learn so many vocabs through the books I read. And they help a lot to improve and upskill my writing.

Do you have any specific books which inspired you to write or overcome your bad times?

I have many, can't name a specific one. Each one of them is great in its own way.

What is the first work you wrote on this platform? What was the response you got for that work?

My first book was "Manan- Mera Monster" Honestly, this book gave me recognition and so many good readers that i can't be more thankful for. Writing and publishing on this platform has been a great choice.

Did you ever feel so happy or elated by reading a supportive comment?

Ofcourse, I feel elated and every writer does. It's a great virtual feeling when you get support from your readers.

Also have you ever faced criticism, how did you take it?

Constructive criticism is always healthy and I appreciate and take them positively.

Any advice to people who are starting their first book?.

Hi, there rising star. I have got a message for you. You are going great and always remember the number of votes doesn't matter. If you are here and want to publish your work, go on. You'll shine for sure.

What is the major problem you faced while writing?

There has never been such a problem. I just need a peace of mind and imagination running in my head. That's all I need to pen down my thoughts.

What is your perspective on teenagers? As a teen what is your view of the society around us?

Teenage is a period of discovering new things in the world. A period when they start to discover their wings and are ready to fly high with no fear of its aftermath.
Just be conscious and choose the right sky because everyone has their eyes on you on whatever you do………and do I need to say who?

Yeah, the society.

Everyone uses social media these days. Do you want to share something which will be useful for the teens out there?

Use LinkedIn, it's more helpful. Timepass is okay but sticking to it throughout the day is a no-no. Why am I saying this? Because i have been there  and now looking back I already regret it because there were not many people there to guide me.

Hope this helps.

Most teenagers make friends on many platforms. Do you think it's good or bad?

Even i have done that. I still do. And i don't think it's anything bad as long as it's not bad peer.

How did you feel giving us interview? Do you wish to give any suggestions? Lastly few words about our community.

It was nice and amazing. And you guys are doing great. A great way and place for teenagers to be. Keep going. Cheers!

Thank you so much Nikita for giving us your interview! We wish you all the best for all your future endeavor and hope and pray you get all the success in your future!

And that's a wrap!

We'll meet in another episode soon,

Till then, Take care, Adios!

- Teen Fix