Chapter one

as you were walking in a forest with your friends.. you see a graveyard! "BOO!" says a flying amethyst. "I got you!" She replied again. "I'm Nova! Will you help me find the missing children at my school?" She expressed. "Sure-"GREAT!" The amethyst then turned into a human and grabbed your arm and dragged you all the way to an abandoned school.

This is raven High. A place where all students have fun. Nova then gives you a tour of the school. "This is art. This is English, this is computer, this is French..." and more. After the tour you go to your dorm and get in your pyjama.

it's Friday now! That means there's a ball tonight. You go and get ready since the theme is white, gold and black.

After your ready you walk to the ballroom and enter. Everyone is looking amazing! It's voting time now, that means you need to vote for pageant queen and king! Suprise suprise! You won. You get a sash of crowned royalty a staff and a crown!

You go back to your dorm and sleep. It's been 9 hours since you won crowned royalty. The next morning you wake up and go get breakfast. You walk past the mean girls table and they tell you to sit down." No really! Sit down!" As you sit down, Sunset, the main one, says "why dont i know you?" you say you just moved here, from Canada. You become their friend finally after 20 minutes of talking.

After that, you all head to French class. "quel est le numero five en français?" The teacher says. Finally, you go to English, your favourite class. It's a pop quiz! But.. you hate pop quizzes.

You go to your locker and put your books back as the day is over. You go to the cafeteria again to get a snack. You realize everyone's there! Including Nova! You go see what's happening, but then.. cages fall on everyone except Nova. "Pick a number. One or two." One being die here on the spot and two being get trapped in the principals office. Forever. Then your friend Kayla goes and says three. Why would she do that? Well..