Chapter two

Kayla has a smart brain, she always has been interested in maths so calculations a lot. So maybe she calculated it was the best answer? Nova goes and grabs her arm and drag her out of her cage to bring her up in front of everyone.

"This is what happens when you try to be sma-" Nova said "NO! take me instead." A guys called Xander says. He has had a crush on Kayla for three years now, but doesnt confess it.

Nova ignores him and makes Kayla float in a black type of fog. "Congrats everyone!" Kayla confessed. This was all just a test Nova set up for you. It was very confusing at first. But then you realize that school  wasn't over..? it was only 2:30 pm! We all failed. Except Kayla. Then everyone goes in their dorm and sleeps. Your dorm mate Trinity is singing so loud. She's so annoying! You weren't able to sleep at all.

The next morning you were super tired. You wake up in the principals office, trapped.  There's three people there. Two children and one adult, well. Senior. "I'm Amelia!" "I'm Lana" "I'm mrs' baker. But call me baker. We've been trapped here for about 200 years now." Wow. 200 years!? That's a lot. "Wow. How rude. You keep forgetting about me. I'm sage." She has white hair and she's.. floating?Weird, Her goggles on her forehead glow red and her clothes become red. Her skin becomes pitch black and so does her hair. She throws her hand near the locked door and it opens. Wow. She could have done that 200 years ago but only does it now? That's bizarre. You all escape. You wake up, turns out it was  just a nightmare.. or is it?