The Reveal

Normal P.O.V: 

Back at the Science Fair, every project has been presented the judges had left to decide a winner the students are currently just chatting amongst themselves. Basketball looks around with some slight concern.

Basketball: Uh hey I haven't seen GB or TB anywhere since Are you Okay?'s project was done, has anyone noticed that?

Knife: Yeah, you're right. You'd think Golf Ball would want to be here to "see her project win" not that I think it's a guaranteed.

Robot Flower: SHOULD I GO LOOK FOR THEM, AND TELL THEM THEY'RE ABOUT TO CHOOSE THE WINNER BASKETBALL?

Basketball: I suppose it's the fair thing to do-

The principal of the school The Announcer then makes his way on stage with his one wheel and clears his throat to get everyone's attention.

Announcer: Attention students, This Science Fair has turned out rather well, I can tell that all of you have worked real hard together. But only one can win the grand prize, that prize being this big gold ribbon.

Everyone: Ooooh!~

Announcer: The Judges are often prickly but they've each made up their minds and decided the winner.

Eraser: Which IS!??

Announcer: ....

Eraser:   :C

Announcer: Anyway, as I say saying... this club had made their teamwork clear as day, this club has also grabbed the attention of not only the judges but everyone else close by, The winning club of this year's science fair is...

*drumroll*

Announcer: Death P.A.C.T. with their project about sentient black holes!

Death P.A.C.T: *excited cheering*

Bell: Death P.A.C.T. won a contest? That's a first.

Barf Bag: Right? They usually don't care for that sort of thing, but I guess this year is different for whatever reason.

Eggy: Aww man, I guess our Fossil replica wasn't enough to impress the judges after all.

Loser: That's ok, I didn't like paper mache anyway...

The Announcer prompts Death P.A.C.T. to bring their project up on stage to present, as they make their way Black Hole looks to his note pad in which his was working on his confession speech, but it still isn't all that good and if not that he's nervous, Liy can tell this and reassures him by putting her hand on his shoulder with a confindent smile.

Finally they get on stage and Liy takes the mic for a second.

Liy: Thank you everyone, this win means a lot for a specific reason that we'll get to later on, but before we do get started, Vortex would like to say few words..

She backs off letting Black Hole at the mic, he looks around at the crowd nervously and looks through his note pad, not finding the words he wrote in correct order he tosses it aside deciding to just wing it.

Black Hole: Uh, thank you everyone. As you all know I'm the currently newest student to come here from far far away.. I have learned so much since my arrival and made so many good friends-

Leafy: (faintly) AND I'M ONE OF THEM!

Black Hole: I believe it might be about time I finally let you all know something vital about that I have kept hidden ever since I came to this land. You all have known me as "Vortex" ever since you've met or at least heard of me, but that was a false name I donned to fit in, my.. true name.. is...