chapter one

I am Olivia Manchester. I have been living with the Thundermans for awhile now. My dad sent me to live with them for protection against Drex.

"remember to call me" Barb says as i'm getting ready to board the plane. "i will don't worry" I say . I give everyone hugs and then it was Phoebe and Max left. I gave them a hug and Max kissed my cheek. "by makeout buddy" Max says making me laugh. "max" Barb says "ok i have to go" I say "call" Hank says. "i will" I say and then i board the plane.

.
.
.

I went to the address my dad had sent me and it was junk and stuff. He had had another junk in stuff in Henderburg but that one closed down. I went to the back room and went down the elevator.

"ahhh" I say as the elevator ground goes away and im just floating in mid air. I fall to the floor when we reach the third floor. The door opens and i see a schowz walking around with bubbles on him and a pink towel around his chest. "livvy" He says and wobbles towards me. I Gave him a hug and he returned it. "oh oh let me show you your new room we have renovated a lot since you were six. There is a gaming room and a lounge room " Schowz says "ooo fancy did you do all of it" I ask knowing my dad probably just bossed him around. "eh henry and jasper helped" He says "who are they" I ask "jasper is henry and charlottes friend he doesn't really have a job he just keeps up with the store down there henry is your dads sidekick and charlotte is a mini me" He tells me "oh ok ... where is my dad" I ask and then Schowz open the door to my room and my mouth drops.

"aww thanks" I say "the best part is you have a door leading to the game room Henry's room and the bathroom" Schowz says "basically unlimited access" I ask "yes yes" Schowz responds "wait henry lives here" I ask "no but sometimes he spends the nig...

"aww thanks" I say "the best part is you have a door leading to the game room Henry's room and the bathroom" Schowz says "basically unlimited access" I ask "yes yes" Schowz responds "wait henry lives here" I ask "no but sometimes he spends the night if he is out late" Schowz says "oh ok" I say. Then the tubes beeped. "that is henry and ray right now" He says and he starts running and his towel fell off leaving him in his unicorn underwear. "oh schowz" I say and pet his head running out of my room and to the man cave as the my call it. I see my dad fixing his hair int he mirror and i go and hug him from behind. "livvvy" He squeals and turns around picking me up. "you have gotten so big" He says "okay dad you can put me down" I say. "hey how about you go get ready for bed and then me you and schowz can check up" My dad asks me "sounds good to me" I say

I go into my room and try to find which door leads to the bathroom. I open up one of the doors to see a bed with a dog laying on it and then it started barking at me. I went up to it and petted it. It had a collar and her name was Molly. I left it on the bed and went to the next door to find a huge bathroom. In the shower there was Old Spice body wash and then shampoo and conditioner. I figured it was Henry's.

.
.
.

As i go downstairs drying my hair i hear my dad talking.

"i'm just scared henry is going to like her"

"Max certainly like her so i don't know how to help that"

"i don't want her dating Henry even though he is sweet i just don't want anything to happen to her"

"just see how it plays out and if something happens i can always take her back"

"ok thanks man but i'm not sending her away angain i missed all the big moments"

"well she is happy to be back there and go talk to her"

"ok i'll talk to you later"

. I go down the stairs and ask

"can i have a drink"

"yeah just ask the autosnacker" He says.

I go over to it and get a drink and then sit on the couch.

"are you excited for school tomorrow" Schowz asks

"ugh i have to go to school" I ask

"yup" My dad says.

"maybe i can try out for volleyball and cheer there" I say

"yeah i could give you some special powers to make you better" Schowz says

"i don't want any of those powers" I say and Schowz huffs.

"speaking of powers show us yours" My dad says

I got a banna and i froze it with my ice breath and then i used my heat breath to un freeze it.

"wow" Schowz says