chapter two

I got up early and straightened my hair for the first day at this new school. Once i was completely ready i went downstairs and got me a smoothies from the autosnacker. I left a note for my dad saying that i love him and that i went to school.

.
.
.

I walk in the door and all eyes were on me. There was group of girls that glared at me, a group of girls that had sweet smiles, a group of boys whistling and then there were 2 guys and a girl over by the lockers. One of the guys came up to me and said

"are you Olivia" He asks

"yeah and how are you"

"henry henry hart"

"oh ok"

"i am your tour guide and i have your schedule right here"

He hands me a sheet of paper that had all my classes.

"come here and meet my friends" He says

I follow him  and he introduces me to them.

"this is Olivia Dunne and she is new" Henry says

"i'm jasper"

"i'm charlotte"

and then a girl came storming into the school. She looked younger than me and very feisty. "HENRY" She screams "yes" He turns around "did you take my phone" She asks "no why would i want it" He says "i don't know your the one who took it" She says "i didn't take it now go back to the elementary school" He says and she storms off.

"who was that" I ask "his annoying little sister Piper" Charlotte says "ohhh" I say "so where are you from" Jasper asks "a twin about 2 hours from here" I say "oh ok well we better get to class" Henry says. He grabs his bag from the floor and we all walk to class together. I could hear whispers coming from the girls as i walked in the class.

"hello and today we have a new student" The teacher says "so tell us your name" She continues "yes mammi'm olivia but you can call me livvy" I say "all of you girls need to act like her" She says "why do we need to act like her" One of the girls asks "because she has very good manners and   she could be a model" Mrs Shapen says "thank you" I say.

.
.

Now it was time for lunch. I went and sat with Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper. Everyone was looking at me. The girls were whispering and the boys were whistling. Once we sat down I started eating my granola bar and this guy walked up to me. He looked hot. He was light skin with dark curly hair. "hey i'm Cam what's you name" He asks. I look over at them and they nod their heads. "i'm Livvy" I say "is that like your nickname" He asks "yea my real name is Olivia Maddie Dunne" I say "oh ok" He says it was alittle silent till he said "do you play any sports" Cam asks me "yeah cheer, volleyball, and softball" I say "you know volleyball tryouts are next wednesday maybe i can pick you up and take you to the movies after" He asks "yeah i'd like that" I say. "i can go and introduce you to the volleyball team if you want" He says. I look back at Charlotte and then and they nod their heads. Henry and Jasper look alittle sad but then they put a sad smile on their face.

"guys this is Livvy she is gonna try out for Volleyball" Cam says "oh hey i'm Grace ... do you have any film on youtube" She asks "yeah i'll pull them up" I say

After a couple minutes of watching them they all are in shock.

"what school did you come from" Grace asks "hidden burg" I say "oh that explains it they haven't lost a state championship since the 1980s" Another girl says.

.
.

Once school was over i walked back to the Man Cave.

"how was school" My dad asks as I walk out of the elevator. "it was good i met some friends there and we are gonna go to  JuiceByMike tomorrow" I say "oh cool" My dad says. "i'm gonna go get changed into something comfy" I say. I go upstairs and walk into my room.

I get changed into this and go back downstairs.

As i walk down the stairs I hear someone gasp

As i walk down the stairs I hear someone gasp. I look up to see Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper.

"guys this is my daughter liv" My dad says "wait your hai daughter" Henry says with his jaw dropped. "yup" I say "did y'all meet at school" My dad asks "yeah they are the people i'm going to the store with" I say "oh ok" My dad says

"so where have you been at" Charolette asks me "i had to go and live with The Thundermans because Drex was trying to get me" I say "ohhh" Henry says "hey y'all we should go to The Juice Store" Jasper says "yeah" I say. "bye dad" I say "bye ray" They all say. We go down the elevator and I forgot about how bad the elevator is. I started freaking out and I jumped in to Henry and they all laughed. When we got to the floor I jumped off and walked out. "i don't think i'll ever get used to that" I say and they laugh. We walk outside and go around the block to the Juice Store.

"have you ever been here before" Henry asks me "no" I say "ok well the best one is watermelon extreme with pomegranate juice" He says to me "ok i'll get that" I say.