Am I a Weirdo?

I don't know and am not even sure if I am the only one who feels this weird feeling. As far as I can remember, the last time I felt like this is like 3 or 4 years ago. Feels like something tingling me inside. Wanna see him every freaking day. My name is Sasha and I guess this is my love story. 

Love? I guess that is what people call it. The feeling that makes you smile like insane, used to staring into nothing but not anymore.  But what is it again? Crush? Is it what I should call him? I guess so. He doesn't even know me much as I know him back then.

Here we go...

The last time I have someone in mind, I mean someone I look up to was like 3 years ago. Then, somehow I realized that I have to move on because that guy, the one that liked before, got way too many girls adoring him here and there. I was like, "I am sorry, am not into competition". Never thought I would feel that kind of feeling that I used to feel before. Feels like butterflies in my stomach, is that how they describe it? LOL. Did I watch too much KDrama? But yeah, It was all in the past. Now let me tell you my love story, the one that I consider a love story by the way. 

I still remember I got accepted into the university near my hometown that year. Didn't expect too much because the course that I got is not the one that I have been dreaming of. Let's not talk about that because I am a successful person right now. It is fate, I guess. Just like how we met each other. Of course, we met during orientation week. That week when we got to know each other's course, lecturer, university history, classmates, and stuff. Just a boring orientation week if I had to be honest. Never really thought the guy that was in the same course as me will be one that I like or love. ugh. 

To be honest, I am not an easygoing person. I like to keep silent and make myself invincible back then when I was still in college. But somehow, there is this guy named Aaron Kim who makes me feel so small than ever and kinda makes me want to change my personality. Can you believe that he can make 50 plus undergraduates focus on him only, by just being clumsy? Forget about I don't like competition, because when it comes to people's attention, I want it more than other people around me. Call me an attention seeker or whatever, I don't care. I still like that now. But not as bad as before.  So this is the point, where I think I became a weirdo, am I a weirdo though?