chapter 15: surviving.

Chara pov.
I need a breather. My hp looking ok. But not much healing items. I need to find more items or steal them. And a new weapon. But so far. These guys have been scared of fire magic. That means i can use it to end battles Before they go too long. Meta: "let sit down. I think we will be ok" I sat down. Same. I need it since I was running that I forgot that I'm in the clear.for now at least. "At least we don't have to go though all traps. Just going though without dodging. But lately guards have been showing up. It strange because I don't remember guards over at waterfall. Things must have changed. Alot. Meta: "man. Just when I thought things were going to be ok. But this is just taking the ice off the cake. They are much tougher then when frisk went though here" yeah. And I was watching her 24/7. But now. It like the roles have shifted. I'm her and she me. Man I can't get a rest can I. Is this the hell frisk felt when she was coming though here? Too bad I'm not going to have it easy as well. Beside. I need a new weapon anyway. This knife sucks ass. Meta: "chara!" Hm? I see meta run at the with something in there mouth. It a gun? Meta: "found it in a bush. A new weapon!" I grab it. It looks old and worn out. I grab the clip. This is 1911. What a type of weapon like this is doing here? No bullets but in battles there will will determination type of bullets. Since that how the battle system works. For some reason. I wonder if there puzzles now. I would want that then anything else. I equip the worn out gun. At least the trigger still works. Have to make sure it doesn't get jamed.
(Worn out gun. Atk 6. Attack Twice. High chance to jam)
I continue ahead. I never seen a bullet hole Mads of determination before. Hope it doesn't kill anyone. I continue ahead. Looks like platforms are getting pushed off the waterfall. I jump to one's and jump to the other. I head for the other side. I got there as I continue forwards. Meta: "wait!" Hm? Meta. Why are they doing over there? "How did you get over there?" Meta: "I fell off!" Your kidding me? "Well hurry up. I will get attacked if I stay right here" just as I said that. I looked up to see someone about to hit me. I dodged as there weapon hit the ground. Making a big fire impact. He got up. Dad! Asgore: "looks like my daughter was right after all" he ready to attack me. I grab the worn out gun and fired. Fuck it jamed!unjam you mother fucker!! He goes to stab me with his trident. Meta: "no!" I then see meta bite onto his leg armor. Asgore: "let go!" He trys to kick them away. I then shoulder charged him. Knocking him into the water. And breaking my fucken arm! "Oh fucken hell!!" It bleeding. Meta: "you ok?" Arm broken. Bleeding. "Yeah doing fine" I then see him stand up. "Oh shit. Not fine not fine!!!" I used my free hand to grab meta and started running. Asgore: "you will not escape my raging fire!!" Fire started coming from the side side the path. Fire balls were Coming at me. I dodged as I keep running. Meta: "watch out! Knifes!!!" What!? I used my broken arm to block the knife. "Fuck!!!" Asgore: "this is my battle! Not yours daughter!!" I see her holding a knife from the blade. Frisk: "I told you I will help. So I'm helping!" She send knifes at me. But I'm not even half way though waterfall! I keep running. I try to get far away as best as I can. But at this rate all the hiding places will be burn down. I better take my chances and keep running. Knifes and fire balls fly past. I hear them yelling at eachother for missing. Funny but right now I'm going to die. So I won't laugh. Yet. I continue running. I got to the wooden bridge. Asgore: "you won't escape justice!!" He then started throwing it zt the bridge. Frisk: "nice! Better jeep running!!" She started cutting the ropes to the bridge. This is a death run! I started jumping to one's that I can land my feet on. Fire burns them as knifes cut them. Fucken hell frisk. Fucken hell dad. Fuck me!!!! This is such shit!! I did a big jump as I rolled into the big bushes. I hid there and hold meta mouth shut. I hear the footsteps. Of both of them. God damn it. My arm is still bleeding and I have knifes sticking into it. Frisk: "so. You are going to accept my offer. I thought you will survive longer. But of course you end up running into us. How sad. I'll take good care of you. Just need your. Perfect. Body" there is no way I'm doing that anymore. I need to figure of away quick. Frisk: "10" I looked around. I peeked and see the way forwards. But can I truly make it? Frisk: "9" i let go of meta. I grab some grass and hold it. I can use it to blind them. Frisk: "8" meta: "there no way we can escape. Even if we run forwards they will kill us" frisk: "5" think. What to do what to do!! Frisk: "3" I check my gun. It still fucken jamed. Didn't even get to use it. Frisk: "2" I ready. Bring it!! Frisk: "1" I ready to throw. But then I hear the sound of something hitting something. Asgore: "!?" Frisk: "hm? What wro- !!!" I see her dodged. Was that. Flower petals? I then see a vine grab me and pulled me into the ground. Frisk: "*cut the tall pile of grass* where did she go!! How did she escape!!" Asgore: "much smarter them I thought. Distracted us and escape" frisk get angry and stomps off. Asgore disappeared. Ready for next time. I see myself going though the ground. I hold onto meta. Don't swallow dirt! I pop out of the ground as I throw up dirt. Meta lying down next to me. Meta: "what. The hell happen" no idea. ???: "finally. Thought I'll never find you" that voices. I looked infront of me. "Boogie?" Boogie: "man. You look like shit. I mean. You look. Younger?" Boogie. How is he here. Meta: "Boogie!!" Boogie: "hm? A tem?" I grab them. "Is that really you?" Boogie: "what? You seen any other flowers that have gray petals" I chuckled. "Good point. It just. How are you here?" Boogie: "you ask me. Don't know but I been here for awhile. Was a echo flower then next thing I knew I'm me. Been looking for you. What the hell happen? Everything. Is so different. What happend to frisk?" It going to be hard to explain. "So far I only been able to see what going on but I don't really know my self. Me and meta will tell you what we know" boogie: "wait. Meta?"

Liquid: "Boogie is here. How? Was there a error when the data was getting rebuild? I dont know. Maybe you guys tell me"