Chapter No # 2

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all?

Do Read, Vote & Comment

Thank You

******

Chapter No # 2

In Devgarh Palace, Rajasthan
Away from Living Hall
Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh whose name itself is a Brand, a Successful Hotelier, a Successfully running Restrobar named on His Name UV Restrobar, a Successful Businessman who is also looking after Jaigarh Royals Business. Not only this much He has also earned His Name in many different Indoor & Outdoor Games like Chess in Indoor games, Squash, Polo, Snooker & so on. Infact He is also best in Hunting down His Prey in Name of "Shikaar" of many Wild & Innocent Animals. In short He is All Rounder that's why He is known as Eligible Bachelor and Girls including Models & Famous Celebrities just die to see His one Glimpse. He is simply an Enigma. He is YUVRAAJ OF JAIGARH ROYALS ESTATE, THE YUVRAAJ UDAYVEER SINGH of Jaigarh which is the most Powerful Royal Estate in whole India.

He is pretty much famous in Profession but talking about His Personal Life, well his Personal Life is the worst. He has completely destroyed himself. He had a VERY DARK Past about which He is not Fond of. Despite being too much Famous He has well covered His Darkness from Media as well as from His Chotii and Devgarh Family.

There is a Phrase, Like Father Like Son and here this Phrase completely suits Uday in fact it would be Partially wrong to say as Uday is more Bad than His Own Father all thanks for being Alone & Bad Brought up.

But since certain "HAAN NAHI TOH" Girl has entered in His Life slowly slowly He stopped everything and slowly slowly He began to change His ways for His Princess as suddenly He felt He is doing wrong when according to Him everything was Right before His Princess's entry.

He never believed in Concept of Love but always believed to snatch anything or everything which He The Yuvraaj desires or has started to take Interest in. Like before Manyata was found out, He has deep interest to Rule on Devgarh as well and for that He could stoop Low to any level for snatching Devgarh Rajghaadi. And for that He started playing Dirty Politics when suddenly he felt threatened as Devgarh Rajghaadi would be snatched from Him as suddenly Rajmata Mrinalini Devi decided to marry Jay the only Heir left after Manyata gone missing for 16 Years after been kidnapped by their Servant "Murari Lal" and One who had been missing from more than 10 Years is considered to be as Dead. And Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh couldn't let Devgarh Rajghaadi slipping from His hands as Jay was only Hope for Devgarh Rajghaadi so does off Devgarh's Huge Treasure. And for Luring Jay He begin to give Wrong Signals to Maharaaj Briraj as why leaving HIM as Eligible Bachelor they are looking for another Person who is not Royal and like this Royal Blood would get Dirty and so on which off-course could not be tolerated by Briraj hence Daily Arguments started between Rajmata Mrinalini Devi & Briraj. Next He also give Wrong Signals to Jay hinting Her as He is AVAILABLE for Her and by Marrying Jagat She is not going to break Her Dreams of not holding Responsibility as YUVRAANI but also going to destroy Her Life by Marrying Commoner as He would never able to understand Her Status & would never match Her Royal Status. He does all that so that He could not lose Devgarh Rajghaadi.

Everything was happening as per wish of Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh but when actually He heard His lost Fiance the Real Heir of Devgarh on which 80% of Devgarh's Property are in Her Name, is found out after been kidnapped for 16 Years. Seeing the Lost Princess, for a Moment He could not believe She is the ONE to whom He had Already met Her Twice. More than Her Innocence, Her Beautiful Face what made Him to actually notice about Her was Her Torn Clothes & Her Attitude. Many Times initially He had made a Fun about Her and laughed on the Media Statement commenting about Her as "Phatichaar Rajkumari" . She was actually a Phatichaar Rajkumari for Him. He had no interest in Her except She is the Real Heir to Devgarh Throne than Jay so after finding Her He shifted all His Attention on Manyata from Jay asThe NEW TOY in Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh's Life. Slowly slowly from taking Interest in Devgarh's Throne He started taking interest in HER. From nowhere His attention from Devgarh shifted on Her. What start at first was slowly slowly changing. At first He took Manyata as a Toy that He is going to give His Precious attention till He didn't acquire Devgarh's Throne and for that He could do anything. He started ignoring Jay but and when He found about Certain Majnu with whom She has run from Devgarh Palace yet another Time, that Majnu "Akash Verma" is actually Her Boyfriend. Again feeling being threatened He started showing His Rights on Her as well as started hinting to Rajmata Mrinalini Devi that Time has come to fulfill THE CONTRACT signed between Devgarh & Jaigarh.