Chapter No # 4

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all?
Do Read, Vote & Comment

Thank You

******

Chapter No # 4

In Devgarh Palace, Rajasthan
In Uday's Room
Still in Late Night Uday continued to Run on Treadmill's high speed after lifting heavy weights. He was disturbed after coming from Jay's Room. Whatever He said to Jay it made Him slightly upset but then let go off it for torturing His Princess to this extent. Then smiles thinking of the same that how He was previously before She was found out and how He is now, Her Entry in His Life and Her Love changed Him a lot transforming him to that Better Person which He never was.

Switching off the Treadmill, He cleaned the Sweaty body of His through the Towel that at that time exactly Manyata stepped in His Room making Him stunned seeing Her Presence in His Room that too very late. So quickly removing the Towel on the Bed, He started walking towards Her with Bare Chest for the first time forgetting He isn't wearing anything.

While, Before coming into the Room Manyata has no idea what He might have been doing as She didn't check the Time. And now entering in His Room She was shocked to see His Bare Chest and quickly turned out closing Her Eyes and mentally slapped Her Head that "Where was Her Manners before coming in His Room?" and She asked Him.

Manyata: Uday kuch phenlo please phr Baat karte hain.

(Saying this She was about to step out of His Room that He immediately stopped Her.

While Uday has absolutely forgotten in which Position He was or if He had known then still He wouldn't have mind at all since His Princess has all the Rights even more as soon They both will become "Do Jism Ek Jaan".

Anyways He did forgot His Position so when Manyata turned around He looked at Her cluelessly but when She pointed out so at that Time He realized and smiles at His Princess. Then seeing She was about to step out that He immediately stopped Her.)

Uday: Rukho Princess.

(And then quickly walking to His Ward-Robe and took His Sweat shirt and after Wearing it He asked.)

Uday: Turn around Princess Humne Shirt phenli hai.

(At this Manyata sighed in Relief then turned around to see Him wearing Purple full sleeves shirt with "GAP" written on it.

She smiles as She is seeing Him in such type of Shirt when She had always seen him stylish or buttoned shirt.

On its Own Accord, Manyata walked towards Him. Coming close to Him, She raises Her hand on His Chest and unknowingly She touched His Chest where His Heart is beating in full Swing like Hers. Both of their Hearts are beating fastly. Seeing His Heart is beating just like Hers, Manyata got stunned and raises Her Eyes at Him while all this While Uday was continuously seeing Her. Since She has opened Her Eyes after Today's Morning Incident She is behaving strangely weird but a GOOD WEIRD. But when She raises Her Stunned Eyes at Him, He Gulps to see the lot LOVE in Her Eyes for Him. He has always known whatever She felt for Akash was NOT Love but something else. Her actions towards Him has always told Him that She takes Him more than a Friend and has started falling for Him or has already fallen for Him. But right now Her Eyes is giving him proof that what is about to come in Future for them which made Him Nervous as well as Excited at the same Time. Looking in Her Eyes He didn't knew what He is doing.