Chapter 7

Björn.

What was he doing here? Frida couldn't imagine a moment in which Björns appearance would be more inappropriate than in that moment.

"What do you want?", she asked him harsh.

"I need to talk to Agnetha.", answered Björn ignoring Fridas unfriendly tone.

"I don't think she would want to talk to you right now.", was everything Frida replied.

"Please, let me talk to her. Just for a few minutes. I need to sort things out.", Björn looked like a small boy who was begging for sweets.

"You have Lena now. Why do you still keep on bothering Agnetha?", Frida was slowly getting angry.

Why was this man such a fool?

"I thought you like Lena.", answered Björn bewildered.

"In this situation it dosn't matter if you're together with Lena or a stranger. What matteres is that what you are doing is totally disrespectfully against Agnetha. You just keep going like nothing had happened. Like there was no Agnetha. You are ignoring the fact that you were married to her for almost eight years completely. Apart from that you have two small children with her. Now, think about that! Goodbye!", Frida slammed the door leaving Björn totally perplex on the other side.

"Why did Papa not come in?", hearing Lindas voice made Frida turn around.

"He...", Frida tried to find an explanation which wouldn't hurt or worry Linda. "He was in a rush. But he told me to greet yours tell you that he loved you.", Frida said to Linda.

Frida went upstairs again.

She felt bad because she had lied to Linda. But it was better to hold her out of things like that.

When she went into Agnetha's bedroom she found that fast asleep under the covers. She decided not to wake her. A bit sleep would do her good.

So instead of spending time with Agnetha she went downstairs again after she left the fever thermometer on the bedside table.

"How is she?", asked Bitte referring to Agnetha once Frida entered the living room.

"I think she has fever but she fell asleep before I could check it. I decided to let her sleep. It will do her good, I guess." 

"Hopefully she'll get better soon."

"Aunt Frida, can you play with us?", Linda asked after she had realized, that Frida had entered.

"Sure", said Frida taking Christian in her arms.

After playing for one and a half hour Frida went to call Benny:

"Hello?", rang out Benny's voice.

"Hej my love.", greeted Frida Benny.

"Hej Frida. How are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm going to stay the night with Agnetha she is not well and I don't want to leave her alone. Apart from that I'm not sure if she can deal with the children in her state."

"Alright, then sleep well. Greet Agnetha from me."

"You already said that before I left.", Frida started giggling. "See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight"

After she hung up Frida decided to cock something for dinner.

By that time Bitte had already left and Linda helped Frida in the kitchen while Christian was sitting on the floor employing himself.

After something between 30 and 40 minutes dinner was ready and Frida, Linda and Christian were sitting at the dining table: "Is Mama not eating with us?", asked Linda, wondering were her mother was.

"No sweetheart not today, she needs some time for herself.", tried Frida to explain Agnetha's absence.

"Have we done something wrong?"

"No Linda. This has nothing to do with you two. Just be a little bit more careful with your mother in the next time."

Linda nodded and continued eating.