The Third Titty

YOUR POV

Once you woke up, you decided to get ready for the day with showering, breakfast and laundry. You didn't know whether to throw the lab coat in the laundry with the rest of your clothes or just give it back the way it was. Even though the coat had a clean smokey cologne smell, you decided to throw it in while you worked on whatever college homework you had in the dining room.

Upon the dining table was a note from your father.

Hey, on business trip. Won't be back for couple days. Left you 200 in your bank. Treat yourself to something. -Dad

You sighed. This happens all the time. Your father would leave the house often for work while you stayed at home. You were planning to move out but with all of the college work, you couldn't get a job. But little and little, you managed to save the money you had left over that your dad has left you every time he goes on a business trip.

You sat down on the table and crumpled the note, free-shooting it into the trash. Whilst setting up your workspace with your laptop, notes and pens, you hear a knock on the door. You unlocked the door and opened it ajar to see who it could be.

"Hey (Belch) do you have my lab coat?" You can easily recognize that voice anywhere. That raspy grouchy tone is undeniably from Rick.

"Yeah but right now it's in the laundry." You open the door a little more to reveal the inside of your house, trying to look a little more welcoming "Why don't you come in? The laundry is almost done anyways."

"I'm a busy man Y/N. I have a little time on my hands right now but don't expect me to have so much free time." He walked in comfortably with his flask in his hand, drinking again.

He walks over to the dining table and invites himself to have a seat. You took the seat across from him, flashing him a slight look of disgust. He gives you a bitter look from your facial expression.

"What?" He scoffed.

"How can you drink at this time of day? It's barely afternoon," you pursed your lips to the side, in slight distaste of his choices.

"These are the world's hardest working liver. I drink everyday girly. I rather not live my life listening to Morty's rants sober. (Belch) How long until the laundry is done?"

"In a couple minutes."

There was a long silence. Blank staring into each other's faces, waiting for something to happen. You start to fidget with your fingers to try to distract yourself from the awkward silence. Rick's eyes were steadily on you. His eyes felt like they were burning through you from how intensely he was staring at you.

"A-Ahem... Is something wrong?" You asked from how dense the air was getting in the room.

"Nothing." It quickly went back to an awkward silence. Trying to break the ice, you start a random conversation.

"So... what happened yesterday? With the clones and what-is-it-called..."

"The Cronenbergs? Yeah, basically we're from another dimension called C-137. Our world was into an apocalypse because of my stupid grandson across the street. We portaled over to this dimension which already had our 'other' selves died from that explosion."

You analyzed his face and his figure, kinda caught off guard as this was the first time you actually had a close look at him. He was tall and slender, yet last night, he was able to pick you up like it was nothing. He must be strong even though his figure was slender. His face was young but his eyes showed a darker side.

"You can take a picture if I really look that good to you. You've been staring at me for a good minute or two." You immediately felt your face get warm and you felt flustered.