12

TW- panic attack mention
Y/n: You know you don't have to stay with me.
D: no I want to be with you. 
Im laying on his chest whilst he's playing with my hair.
I open Tik tok and see that Ron's posted so i click on it and it's him in hospital, it says 'draco and Blaise aren't as strong as they think' when he's the one in hospital!? Dracos always been the mean guy of hogwarts but he's always had a soft spot for me.
I look up at draco wondering why he chose me over ALL those girls he could have anyone and I mean ANYONE but he chose me!?
Y/n: Draco?
D: "Yes darling"
Y/n: Why do you like me all the girls in hogwarts love you and you could have the most bea-
D: "Because your the most amazing beautiful girl in the world and you make me so happy y/n I've never met someone like you you and don't say I could have the most beautiful girl because you already know it's you ."
I softly smile at him then put my head back on his chest. I comment on rons Tik tok telling him to stop posting about the fight and he replies with 'go away I love lavender now' i felt my eyes starting to water and i quickly got up off of draco covering my face with my hands.
D: "Y/n? What's wrong"
Y/n: n-nothing you should leave
D: "no I'm not leaving."
I feel tears flooding down my cheeks as I fall onto the floor.
D: "Hey hey hey it's okay shh"
He says whilst hugging I feel my chest getting tighter, Im having a panic attack.
Y/n: Draco..I can't breathe
He picks me up and sits me on the bed he then kneels down in-front of me and holds my hands.
D: "Breath with me"
D: "1" we both inhale then exhale
That goes on until he gets to 10
D: "10"
D: "Is that better do you feel better now?" He says worried
Y/n: Yes. Thank you
I say whilst wrapping my arms around his neck. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed then gets in next to me.
D: "Your the prettiest girl I've ever seen"
Y/n: Your the most handsome guy I've ever seen
We both smile at eachother then he pulls me to him. My head is on his shoulder and one of my arms are around his waist.
D: "Y/n.."
Y/n: hm?
D: "I- uh I have to go away for a couple weeks"
Y/n: What..?
D: "Yes I'm sorry I-"
I see a tear roll down his cheek so i move and sit on his lap cupping his face.
Y/n: Draco it's okay
D: "no..it's not you-you need me"
Y/n: shhh you do what you have to I'll be here for you when you come back. I say as I caress his cheek with my thumb
He looks at me then kisses me.
D: "Oh fuck- I'm sorry I didn't-"
Y/n: i-. It's okay.
I quickly get up off of him and go into the bathroom to wash my face I hear draco talking to himself
D: "fuck fuck fuck I'm so stupid"
I walk back into my room and see draco pacing up and down my dorm.
D: "Look I'll leave if you want I'm sorry."
Y/n: no draco don't apologise please stay.
He smiles at me then let's out a sigh I hug him and we both get into my bed falling asleep in each others arms.
I feel like this chapter is too long but whatever