36

Me & draco make a Tik tok in the morning when, loads of people talk about mattheo and how they think I shouldn't go back. I can't just waist my life away I need to go back I need to get my mind off of him.
D: y/n, darling, are you coming?
Y/n: yeah sorry.
D: how come you didn't tell me you was upset about mattheo.?
Y/n: I-I don't know.
He pulls me closer to him kissing me on the head
D: you know you can talk to me about whatever.
Y/n: I know.
Me draco Pansy blaise and Hermione all sit in the same carriage heading back for our last year of hogwarts.
Time skip.
We make it to hogwarts and I'm immediately welcomed by a massive hug by my quidditch team.
DA: I've missed you babe!
Y/n: I've missed you too!!
We all hug then head into the hall for breakfast.
DU: welcome back all of our last years! As most of you may know, we sadly lost one of our last years this Christmas. Mattheo riddle was sadly murdered. I have a letters up here that he had wrote, there is one addressed to y/n zabini, draco malfoy,and one of his other friends, if you would like to collect your letters please come to me.
D: I'll go and get them.
Y/n: okay.
Draco goes and gets out letters he gives mine to me first

                          ———————————-
Dear y/n, I am so so sorry for hurting you I never meant any of it I was just mad but not at you, I love you y/n. I truly do I am so sorry I didn't get to say a proper goodbye I never wanted you scared of me never. I am so sorry I love you so much my pretty girl, please take care of yourself I love you.
                         ———————————-
I feel tears starting to form in my eyes when I cover my face too embarrassed for anyone to see me.
Dracos hand gets placed on my back until he starts opening his letter

                          ———————————-
Dear draco, I know we didn't get along but I know y/n cares about you alot, when you left it's like a part of y/n died she was so upset. So please take care of her I mean I know you will but just make sure she takes care of herself, I know you'll be good to her.
                           ———————————-
D: it's okay y/n.
Me and draco have to leave already so that I can get my death eater mark.
Y/n: please! Stop! Please! Tears are streaming down my face
V: your a zabini act like it!
Draco is sat at the table trying not to look at me tears forming in his eyes.
V: all finished.
I sit down on the floor not wanting to move, I'm in so much pain.
Everyone leave except draco. He runs over to me.
D: I'm so sorry y/n I'm so sorry I wish I could've stopped them in so sorry.
Y/n: it's not your fault.
He pulls my arm up to him and places a kiss where my mark is.
N: draco. Y/n, we need to go.
He helps me up holding my hand as we leave
We go to malfoy manor and narcissa gives me some ice to put on it.
N: I'm sorry dear. It's not fair. Draco didn't want his either I begged and begged but they don't listen. Draco tried he really did try to make them not give you one.
D: mum!
Y/n: thank you draco.
D:  anything for you darling.
Y/n: um..they didn't give me a task.
N: i guess there wasn't one to give you
Y/n: but don't they torture you if you don't do your task..?
D: um. No not necessary the mark just hurts.
Time skip: I've had my mark for a few months it constantly hurting.
Y/n: I think I'm gonna go have a shower if that's okay.
D: of course it is darling.
I get into the shower the water in freezing cold my mark stinging tears falling down my cheek as I try to scratch it away.
Y/n: please. Get off me! Please..
I Slide down the wall of the shower brining my knees to my chest crying as quiet as I can.
D: y/n. Love, can I come in?
Y/n: no..
He comes in anyways pulling me too him, him still in his clothes.
Y/n: it hurts so much draco, so so much.
D: I know baby I know.
Y/n: why won't it stop!?
D: I don't know y/n. I don't know..
Y/n: does yours ever hurt?
D: no..it used to until I did my task.
Y/n: what was your task..?
D: um..I had to kill dumbledore
Y/n: no no no I can't kill anyone my father..what would he think!?