prologue

Jacy's pov/ past

(He was around 8 years old at that time its nothing serious to worry about I just like to put these parts at the start)

I feel a little push, trying to make me move to the side,I ignore it, I'm way too sleepy.

I feel it again. I give in now because I just want to sleep, I feel a warm body dip into the bed next to me. I gravitate towards the warm body. not needing to know who it is.

I know it's my mother, because she is the only one that does this. a moment later I hear a sniffle.

I pause when I hear that, shocked. She hardly ever cries, and when she does it's out of happiness. I turn around facing her.

I open my eyes feeling her hiding her head in shame, not wanting her youngest seeing her cry.

I start muttering feeling worried and sad that she's crying "mum mummy what's wrong?" I try shaking her but she just whispers back "nothing is wrong baby just go back to sleep,please" her voice breaks because of her sniffling and trying to cancel out her crys.

I nod my head, listening to her because I don't want to fight with her when she is like this.

I cuddle her closer to me, she needs this right now.

Present time

Ding ding ding

"Oh shut the fuck up for fucks sake" I mumble it's way too early for this. I put my head down again on my pillow, already falling back to sleep.

"JACY GRACE WILLIAMS MOVE YOUR ARSE OUT OF BED I WILL NOT BE LATE JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZY ASS"

Yup that's my cue to wake up and move, before I get murdered, I sit up in my bed, not seeing anything because I need my glasses.

I squint my eyes to see where it is on the night stand, found it. I grap them, nope that's the wrong side, I put them on. Regaining my consciousness of everything.

Oh fuck its the first day of school, I say to myself, I check the clock reading it's digits.

7:18 am.

Okay we are going to be late. I rush out of bed, going to the bathroom, almost falling in the process yay clumsy me.

I make it to the bathroom unharmed, thankfully,  I look in the mirror. Shocked with my appearance, do I always look this in the morning. Ew.

I move my hair around a bit trying to fix it a bit, this is disgusting , I'm going to shower either way, so I leave it then feeling the sudden urge to pee hit me.

I go straight to the toilet, taking off my boxer's, doing my business. Then it fucking hits me I'm going to have Mr Cameron's class.

Fuck I hate him, and he's taking up my first and second period, then I have Mrs May she's nice, but talks to fast for me to understand anything.

Looks like we are probably failing this year..... wait this is my last year I can't fail. Fuck.

At least Alas will be with me, we are going to be in so much trouble, but thats who we are or I might just ignore him and read my books.

I finish my wee, I go to my closet (I'm not going to stay in there clam down) to see what I'm going to wear to school, I get out some black oversized cargo pants with a white button up and a blue pullover.

I'm not like those "straight" boy's. I do not wear skinny jeans nor to I like wearing them, and with just a simple shirt.

I'm more classy, and pan so that says it all. Anways I set my clothes on my bed, taking my socks off and throwing them in my laundry basket. I can't sleep of if I don't have socks on, my feet get too cold without them.