•Chapter 2 - Far•

Recap

Katsuki knew exactly it was jealousy. Never in his life that he expected to see such a scene happening in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes that someone would carelessly patted the greenete's head and even gotten a reaction of Izuku blushing too!

F*cking Deku! Why would you let that b*stard touch you like that?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

Lunch time has come to an end. As Mina and Kirishima emptied their plates, Katsuki stared at his food, leaving half of it un eaten. Mina tilted her head at Katsuki's attitude, watching the blonde acting weird since Todoroki and Izuku left.

"You seem off, Katsuki. Are you sure you're okay?" Mina asked.

Katsuki just gave her a slight glare, looking away afterwards.

"None of your business."

Mina and Kirishima looked at each other, soon shrugging off Katsuki's odd attitude and just dragged him all the way back to class. Little did they know, Mina actually realized that Katsuki is bothered by Todoroki and Izuku, since she was beside Katsuki this whole time. She knew that Katsuki's eyes wouldn't leave from the greenete, but she didn't bother asking more since it would make Katsuki angry.

Katsuki entered the class with his two friends, immedietly glancing at Izuku's table and couldn't find the greenete anywhere near his seat. The blonde knew exactly that Izuku is still sitting beside Todoroki, so he didn't take another glance to make sure.

Todoroki was secretly watching Katsuki from the moment he entered the classroom until he was seated. The bi-haired male then looked at Izuku with a smile, "Aren't you going back to your seat?"

Izuku who was still drinking his juice then turned his attention to Todoroki, making a nervous face when he knew Katsuki had just came back.

"Aizawa-sensei isn't here yet. I'll move once he enters the classroom..."

Todoroki just nodded at the greenetes respons. He smiled, looking at Izuku and wondered how cute he is even though he just met him.

"Can I ask where the scars from your body come from?"

Izuku flinched slightly. His memories about Katsuki flooding in his head. "I-it was an accident.. I was being careless when it happened.."

The bi-haired male watched Izuku's reaction. He knew Izuku lied and that the scar is from a human being, but he knew even more that he's still a nobody to Izuku, so he didn't ask more about it.

"Better be careful next time, then."

"Yes!" Izuku cheered up a bit and giggled.

Todoroki spared all his questions about Izuku for next time. He knew that gaining Izuku's trust wasn't easy, but process is everything in order to get close with Izuku. Todoroki also knew that Izuku despises Katsuki in some way, but it seemed to be the opposite for Katsuki.

After a little time, Aizawa entered the classroom and the subject finally began. Izuku already switched to his original seat, ignoring Katsuki the whole time. This fact pisses Katsuki off, but currently he can't do anything about it.

Subjects passed and Aizawa made a few announcements, one of them was about the school dorms. Everyone else was thrilled about this, but Izuku had other emotions roaming in his heart.

After Aizawa left the classroom and the day was dismissed, Izuku quickly packes his bag, clumsily dropping his books in front of Katsuki who was about to leave. Izuku quietly gasped and slowly reached out his trembling hands to grab his book.