•Prologue•

(A/N)Hey everyone!
This is my first time writting a fanfic!🥺 So I hope you all like it!!💕💕
.
.
.
============================
Izuku Midoriya POV

Kacchan stood in front of me, looking down at me with a smirk as he kicked my stomach again, making me grunt and curled up on the ground along with his friends' laughs upon me.

"Oi, Deku! You know goddamn well that you wont be able to go to UA with me, right?! You're a quirkless little piece of shit, you know that?!" He said as he placed his hands inside his pockets.

I looked up at him with so much bruises on my face, looking very terrified at my not so bestfriend.  I didn't say a word and just hoped everything will end soon.

"OI ANSWER ME YOU STUPID SHIT!!!" He yelled and punched my face, making my nose bleed again.

I nodded quickly as my tears fell down my cheeks, "Y-yes........" I mumbled.

Kacchan let out a 'Tch' at me and walked away with his friends, leaving me there looking very horrible.

"Ow—!!" I winced when I tried to stand up. My stomach hurts so much and my arms already got bleeding scratches, and my face all blue with my nosebleed.

I let out my tears as I sob, mumbling so much words.

Why does Kacchan hate me so much...?

Why does he hurt me like this...?

I know I'm quirkless...but is it so bad to have a dream...?

At least the dream I know is that....I wanna be with you forever, Kacchan....

I kept sobbing and sobbing there until the sky got a bit dark. I finally stood up, staggering a bit, slowly walking to my classroom to find my bag.

But ofcourse........Kacchan was there holding my bag......
.
.
.
.
Bakugo Katsuki POV

That little shit is still outside?! Doesn't he want to go home..?!

I mumbled as I kept thinking about that little green twerp. Everybody was already gone. What's left was only me and Deku's bag.

His bag was opened, showing an amount of text books that I knew was his observation notes about pro heroes...

And there is the text book I burnt days ago.

Why the fuck does that twerp saved such stupid text book that I fucking BURNED?!

I grabbed Deku's bag and wanted to burn it with my quirk, but then he opened the classroom door, showing how much he struggled to get up here with all those bruise I caused him.

He looked at me with fear as he mumbled, "G-give me my bag......K-Kacchan...."

I raised an eyebrow and lift up his bag, "You mean this piece of shit?" I said with a smirk as I throw it out the window.

"Oops~"

Deku gasped as he ran to the window to look at his bag scattered outside on the dirt. I can see his tears came out his eyes as he start to sob.

"Sob all you want now, Shit. Because you wont have me making you sob later at highschool~" I said as I smirk and walked out of class.
.
.
.
.
.
(One year later)

Finally. Highschool had come to my life and ofcourse I entered UA and ofcourse I passed here. I walked inside the UA gates with a proud face as I look around and see the little green twe—

LITTLE GREEN TWERP?!?!

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was wrong. There's no way that little shit entered here for what I've done to him. I looked at him again—

FUCKING DEKU?!?! WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE?! HE'S A QUIRKLESS LITTLE SHIT!!!!

I looked at him with so much anger on my face. I wanted to walk up to him, but someone else got his attention first. A girl with short brown hair smiled at Deku and talked to him, and ofcourse Deku was looking nervous, but he seemed happy to already make a new friend on his first day.
.
.
.
Author POV

Izuku smiled at the browned hair girl that greeted him. "Hi!! I'm sorry if I'm acting so friendly, but I remembered you from the entrance exam!! You saved me!" She said with a wide smile on her face, walking alongside with Izuku.

"N-nice to meet you...!! M-my name is Izuku. Izuku Midoriya..." He said with a little stutter. He blushed like an idiot at the brown haired female.

"I'm Ochaco!! Ochaco Uraraka! Nice to meet you, Izuku!!" She giggled and shakes Izuku's hand.

They both walked inside the UA building to their class. It was a very great coinsidence that they were classmates. That fact made Izuku very happy to be friends with Ochaco.

But little did he know that Katsuki Bakugo was also his classmate—

Izuku gasped when he saw Katsuki's face on the doorframe, "K-Ka-Kacchan?!" He stuttered.

Katsuki glared at Izuku and gritted his teeth, "YOU FUCKING DARE CALL MY NAME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT?!?!" He yelled out and kicked Izuku's table, making Izuku flinch and almost on the edge of crying.

Ochaco pushed Katsuki away and glared at him, "What's your problem?! Izuku didn't do anything wrong!!"

"HE CLEARLY DID SOMETHING WRONG!! LOOK AT HIS QUIRKLESS USELESS FACE!! HE DARE TO ENTER HERE AND PASS BY CHEATING?!"

Ochaco got infront of Izuku and kept glaring at Katsuki, "I don't know what you're talking about, but Izuku isn't quirkless at all!! Heck, he wont even be here if he does. He saved me at the entrance exam, so get away from my best friend!!"

Katsuki frowned as he glanced at Izuku, filled with confusion and questions in his head. "Oi, Deku!! You had a quirk?!"

Izuku kept looking down, still too afraid to look at Katsuki's face. Ochaco tried to calm Izuku down as the other people in the class just stared at them.

"ANSWER ME YOU USELE—"

"YES I DO!!!...." Izuku yelled out, cutting Katsuki's words.

Katsuki gritted his teeth, "THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!"

Izuku looked up at Katsuki with so much hatred in his eyes. "And why the fuck should I do that?"

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR BEST FRIE—"

"Best friend?"

Katsuki widened his eyes when Izuku's tone got deeper. This is the first time Katsuki felt so mocked, and that's because of Izuku.

Izuku chuckled a bit, "You're making me laugh, Kacchan. After what you did to me in the past, you think I'll still think you as my best friend?... I'm just chasing my dreams. Do you think a quirkless little piece of shit doesn't have a dream?... You're pathetic, Kacchan."

Katsuki's palms begin to heat up as little explosions appeared on it, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!"

"Oh, forgive me, Bakugo. I will leave you as you wish. You don't need to worry about me chasing you around again," Izuku said as he grabbed Ochaco's arm. "Come on, Ochaco..."

"O-okay..." Ochaco nodded as he followed Izuku out of the classroom.

Katsuki was left there alone. The other kids also went out to get their new gym outfit. Katsuki stood there alone in the class as he felt—

Empty.....and so lonely..

He clenched his fist and made a loud 'Tch' as he looked down. This is the first time Izuku fought him, and it made him so guilty...

TCH!! Why the fuck should I care about that stupid twerp?! Isn't it good that he wont be bothering my ass anymore? Yes....yes... That's just what I want...

Or is it...?