Chapter nineteen

Ali's POV

" come on we're with you" uncle buck said to me and I nodded I mean what more can I do here. I love my family so much more then I can tell you but it's kot the same. I walked in with them and bless them they are doing everything to make sure I don't notice. I do but it's sweet of them to try. I showed them around and I walked them to the trophy cabinet " that's my cheer one" I said pointing it had a picture of me and my name on the actual award. " oh that's you too" uncle Steve said pointing at my ballet one and I nodded " I got that at the start of the year. " we're proud of you" he said kissing  my head and I smiled ms we walked into my English class  and my teacher told them that I am ahead of the class and that they should be proud of me for doing so well even when I'm also training at the same time. I was happy that they were getting to see how hard I worked. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

We walked into maths and I saw my maths teacher talking with Peter and then he moved a little and I saw my mom smiling. " hey ali which is yours" buck asked me and I coudnt even answer I was staring at Peter and my mom laughing with whatever my teacher said. " you should be proud of you're son" he said to her and she smiled and put an arm around him " I am" she said and that broke my heart. " oh" I guess they've seen her too. " what the fuck is she doing here?" Buck said and then as if by chance Peter looked over here and made eye contact with me " ali" he said and I saw my mom look at me " I need air" I said to who I don't even know. I just walked out.

" ali!" Buck yelled and I carried on running until I got to the sports field. I put my head down and I started to sob. I felt strong arms take me and I knew it was my uncles. " hey we've got you" and I managed to croak out " why does she hate me?" Ans the shushed news and took me to I don't even know where I just let them take me. I was so upset but I'd stopped crying because I've come to realise she's never gonna care so I shouldn't too. They got me home and I walked in andnn no I saw aunt wnada layjgh on the couch " hey how did it
-" ans I went and hugged her before she could finsih.

Wandas POV

" ali?" I asked and she didn't move her head I looked up at the boys who looks just so sad for our beige and I was confused but she only ever gets like this when it's involving Nat. " what happened?" I asked the boys and the sighed " Nat was there with Peter" Steve said rubbing his head and I swear I'd kill her if I could. She's so stupid. " hey detka it's okay how about we go watch a movie huh?" Ans she nodded and I took her to her room what more can I do?

Emory's POV

Woah this story is a mad one. I'm not even a part way through and it's so Damn good! Like what the hell is going on please why is Nat such a crap mom. I'd always thought she'd be a good one but so far she's carp. I've been sat here for a kitten white so maybe I should go see where Scarlett got up to.

I walked downstairs and I saw her deep into reading on the couch " hey" I said and she looked up " hey" she said with a smile and then I looked to see what's what could see " wait I don't wanna spoil it" Scarlett said moving away from me and I narrowed my eyes " what  are you up too" I asked her and she looked down " they just got to yeh school for parents night" and I nodded " I'm just a little Past that" and she smiled and nodded and put the book away. " what do you wanna eat?" And I think it's nuts hit me that this relationship between us isn't normal. " emory?" And I looked up at her" why do you care so much when we've known each othe rod a week" and she looked down at me " I guess I just do. I don't know why I just feel it" and I nodded " I trust you" I said and she smiled " I don't trust people but I do you. And Lizzie it's just she's easy to talk too aswell" and I saw her smile grow the more I spoke " that's all we wanted" and she came over to hug me and I let her " I don't usually like hugs" I mumbled and he laughed " you don't say" and I laughed.i do well for myself and I don't care what anyone says,

I went upstairs and I saw I had a call from a no caller ID " hi is this emorisa james Kingston?" And I nodded " hi I'm detective bails. We'd like to talk to you at the station alone if that's okay. Not that your in any bother it's just we think w shave some information you may want to know" and I nodded " ofcourse when would you like to talk to me" and he hummed " about next Wednesday at 1pm is that okay for you?" And I checked my calendar  and I have nothing on " yeh that's fine" I said and he wished me well and ended it. He didn't wnat me to tell anyone so maybe I shouldn't say anything to Scarlett I mean I'll be fine. I can't exactly go to her for everything's sn I don't know how serious this is. She has other issues in her life she don't need me to add to it.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️