50

Chris (2 days later)

"Ry come ride with me real quick sis"

"Where?"

"Don't ask questions just come ride ...unlock your car so I can get gic car seat" I walked out and went downstairs .

"The fuck y'all watching?"

"Shameless" Z said

"The intro is just as crazy" Sean said

"Who the lil black boy"

"Their brother"

"So the mama got with a nigga?"

"Nah both his parents are white ..he literally came out his white mother"

"I'm so confused." I leaned on the back of the couch and started watching it . "So all them motherfuckers related?"

"Yes " they said

"I don't have time to watch this shit with y'all I got shit to do."

"Ain't nobody telll u to watch it fuckface" Tyga said

I slapped the back of his neck hard asf .

"damn" Z said laughing "y u do him like that"

"Talking crazy..I be back baby" I tilted her head back and gave her multiple pecks on the lips. "More"I gave her more kisses."better"

"Yeah " she smiled , is it possible to fall in love even more with a person then you already are? Cuz every time I look at her, my love for her just grows. It's scary honestly, I have never in my entire life felt this way bout any women. I really "Z wtf did yo ass just bite me?" I asked rubbing my hand

"I was talking to you and yo ass was ignoring me I had to get yo attention some how" she shrugged

"Crazy ass ..what you say?"

"Where you going?"

"Oh gic got a doctors appointment so Ryan asked me to take them"

She nodded "ight nigga I'm ready"

"Bout time we gone be late"

"Late to what?" She asked

I turned and looked at her "gic doctor's appointment "

She stared at me for a sec "oh yeah my fault I forgot "

"You stay forgetting shit let's go " we walked out the house and transfer car set to my car.

"Ight where we really going Nigga" Ryan asked once she got in from strapping gic in. I pulled off "you'll see when we get there" I pulled up to the mall.

"Mall? Why we here?"

"Girl just get out and let's go"I told her

"Bossy ass" she mumbled

"Bro why we in capri and why u looking at - yo u bout to pop the question to my good sis" Ryan asked smiling all hard and shit.

"Yes I am...it's time" I said still looking over the rings

"Aww how u gonna do it ? When u gone do it ?

I laughed "I don't know how Imma do it yet but Imma do it soon"

"Aww bro I'm happy u found your person ..I love this for -"

"Good evening I'm Sarah what can I help you with today" the employee said

"I'm looking for engagement ring" I told her still looking in the cases.

"Okay..do you have anything in mind like the shape? Price? Details?

"Price don't matter shape needs to be a rectangle -"

"Emerald cut bro"

"Huh?" I looked at Ryan

"The shape you looking for is called a emerald cut"

"Oh well that ...silver diamond  20 carat and up"

She nodded "well let's start with these"

Zendaya
I've been keeping this secret for 2 days now and honestly it's hard to keep it to my self. Somebody gotta know . I walked out the room and downstairs.

"Where these niggas at" I walked through the house and decided to check the back yard . Which they was.

"I don't know why the backyard always the last place to look for you niggas .. I'm pregnant" I sat down

"Huh?" Jeremy said

"I said I'm pregnant"

"Oh shit" Tyga sat up "my lil niece or nephew in their " he poked my stomach smiling "congrats sis" he gave me a hug and I returned it.

"Nigga u mean OUR niece or nephew in their" Jay corrected him

"Oh yeah you is her brother " he sucked his teeth "Now I gotta share the uncle title "

"Aww Bestfriend bout to pop my god child out Chris bout to be one happy morherfucker"

"Deadass that's all that nigga talk bout ..when u find out"

"Two days ago I got a doctor appointment next week "I smiled "there's a lil jr in here"

"U want a boy?" Jeremy asked

"Yep don't y'all see me has a boy mom ?"

They nodded "I can see it " Tyga said "when u telling chris"

"Tell me what" was said behind me I jumped and turned around "when the fuck y'all get back"

"10 minutes ago we was looking for y'all but checked here last" Ryan said

"Where magic ?

"Sleep he had to get three shots today so he was cranky "

"What u gotta tell me" he looked down at me

"It's nothing important" I shook my head

"If it's coming from you then it's important"

"It's not important you just gonna be mad at me"

"Girl what you do?"

"Nothing" I shrugged

"Zendaya"

"Christopher"

"Tell me "

"Nah b I'm good" I turned back around

"Whatever I'm gone find out I always do ..ight im going to take a shit"

"I love you though baby"

"I love you too woman" he said going in the house

"I was wondering how the hell you was gone get out of that"Tyga said

"Nigga u facing the fucking door how you not see him coming " I rolled my eyes.

"Something else caught my attention" he shrugged

"Something or someone " I smirked

He glared at me. I laughed and put  my hands up In surrender . "So Ryan got auy advice for me about becoming a mommy?"

"Do I ? Girl I can write a book , when the baby sleep you sleep, you gonna be paranoid for like the first month when he sleeping cuz u gone be checking constantly if they still breathing- wait why u asking me this - she jumped up "bitch you pregnant"

"Surprise" I smiled