break up, make up

I waited next to the phone waiting for Amber to call. I only had five minutes on the phone per day so I got out my little note pad and pen ready to jot down everything Amber could tell me about the Janoskians.

"Okay so they are a famous Australian YouTube group but moved to LA when they got signed. They have done two word tours and some one night thing in London called Janofest in March. They have music also. Right so if you didn't know Jai, Luke and Beau are brothers. They have a TV show, movie and book due to come out and a third world tour. They have been arrested several times but this is their most serious crime after a prank video went wrong" Amber babbled on trying to fit as much information in before the 5 minutes were up. After getting everything on paper about them as a group and individually I said goodbye and hung up.

"James hi" I said as I passed him in the corridors.

"Neve, hey where you going?" He asked as he lent his arm on the wall in a cool type of way.

"back to my bunk room" I said fluttering my eyelashes.

"what's this you got here?" James said as he grabbed the notepad from my hand.

"its nothing, please give it back" I said trying to get it back from him. If he see that I had little notes about him and the boys he would certainly get freaked out.

"why on earth would you research us?" He said as he threw the notepad back at me before I could say anything he walked away not even glancing back at me. That's all I wanted, James hating me. I ran back to my bunk room and curled up in a corner sobbing.

"Neve?" I heard Jones say in a panic. "what's happened?"

"James see my research notes about them and now he hates me" I said as I lifted my head.

"I'm sure he will get over it" She said as she wiped my tears with the sleeve of her top. I got up and brushed myself off before calming myself down, then I hid my note pad in mattress on my bed as we was due a room inspection and inmate count. we waited beside our bed as officers came in to check our rooms were to standard after we was aloud to hang about before lights out.

Jones practically dragged me to the games room, so she could flirt with people. I sat on one of the couches and thought about stuff minding my own business until I heard a few whispers and laughter behind me. I turned round to see James, Daniel, Jai and Luke staring at me which made me feel really uncomfortable and insecure so I slowly turned back around.

"did your notes mention how good looking I am?" Luke said as he mocked me. I turned round and looked James in the eye but a tear rolled down my cheek and my body temperature increased, I was boiling with anger so I stood up and barged past James and left the room.

On my way back to the room I past Beau and Jasmine having a make out session in the halls but they stopped when I caught Beau's attention.

"Neve are you okay?" He said as he abandoned Jasmine and followed me down the halls.