From Knives to Pens - Chapter 10

A/N: Here's the next chapter, it's a longish one so I hope it's ok. Please tell me if you find any mistakes or inaccuracies and please tell me your thoughts on what I've written, I would really appreciate it. :) I hope you enjoy reading it. Ciara x

Chapter 10 Andy’s POV:

I walk back to the tour bus in a complete daze. All I can think about is Willow, her smile, her laugh, her eyes.  I must look like a complete weirdo, walking down the street with such a big grin on my face.

I can’t wait to see her again. Just being in her presence makes me feel better and happier than I have felt since me and Juliet. For the first time in a while it doesn’t hurt when I think of Juliet. Maybe I’m getting over her better than I think I am.

When I get to the bus I hear the band laughing. I walk on board and see them all with beers in hand listening to something CC is saying. I open the fridge and get a beer out for myself. I take the top off and sit on the sofa next to Ashley. They’re so immersed in what CC’s saying I don’t think they have even noticed I’ve arrived.

I take a long swig of beer and take out my phone. I hover over Willow’s contact debating whether to call her or not. I just want to hear her voice and know that she’s ok and happy.

My phone’s taken from my hand before I can call her. I look over and see Ashley holding it, staring at the screen. He laughs and passes the phone to Jinxx who’s sat next to him and there begins the pass the phone game. I just sigh and take another gulp of beer, bracing myself for the teasing.

Once they’ve all viewed it I snatch the phone from Jake’s hands and shove it back in my pocket.

“So you’ve talked to her?” Ash says wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way. “Get in there Andy!” Ashley punches my shoulder and I just ignore him. He doesn’t really see how a guy can be friends with a girl. It’s always got to be more with him. It’s useless trying to argue with him.

“Did you tell her about tomorrow?” Jinxx says, always the thoughtful one. I nod and elbow Ashley. He rubs his arm and sends a glare my way. I just laugh.

“Yeah I told her that I’ll meet her tomorrow but I didn’t tell her what we’re doing.” I say and smile. “I want it to be a surprise.”

Jinxx nods and smiles. I just hope she likes it.

After a while I begin to yawn. I gulp down the rest of my beer and stand up stretching my arms above my head.

“I’m going to bed. See you later.” I say as I leave the room. Ashley makes kissy noises as I leave the room and I just stick my tongue out childishly at him.

I strip down to my boxers and climb into bed. I lie there just thinking. I remember Willow’s laugh and the way her eyes glinted when she did. I smile at the thought.

I fall asleep with that image in my head.

***

 Willow’s pov:

I wake up at the sound of a knock on my door. I look at the time and see its half past seven. Oh shoot. I hastily get out of bed and make my way to the door. I open it slightly so I can see who is outside.

Mum stands there and she doesn’t look happy. Oh dear.

“I’ll be down in a minute I promise. I’m sorry I overslept.” I say and grimace. I’m so dead.

“I’ll talk to you when you’re ready.” She says tightly and walks away. I shut the door as soon as she starts retreating and rush to my wardrobe. I pull out a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I don’t even look to see what they are and just pull them on. I run from my room and down the stairs. I’m in such a rush that I run into Zack who’s at the bottom of the stairs. We crash to the floor and I yelp in pain as I fall onto my ribs.