《2》

Belly and I could see the fire from here. It was a cold walk from the house to where the bonfire was. 'Steven!' Belly called out to our brother. 'What are you guys doing here?' 'I invited her. Who are you?' A random guy asked. 'Their brother who are you? You know that she's sixteen and she's fifteen right?' 'I'm almost 17...' Belly tried to defend herself. ' Sorry Man.' The guy walked away. 'Jesus Christ. Come on.' He grabbed onto our arms. 'What are you doing?' Belly asked. 'Steven let go.' I tried pushing his hand off. 'No don't you guys are embarrassing yourselves.' I wanted to kick him so bad. 'Why are we embarrassing?'

'Quit embarrassing yourselves.' Belly hit him. 'Stop it.' She squealed. 'Are you kidding me?' He moved away and Belly fell over. I heard people oohing behind me. I helped her up when I saw she had fallen in front of Conrad who was kissing another girl.'Belly?' He asked as they pulled away from each other. 'Y/n?' She dusted herself off. 'I though you hated the red socks.' The girl turned to us. 'Who are you?' 'Who are you?' Belly asked rudely. 'Nicole... Conrad and I went to the Deb ball last summer.' We crossed our arms. 'It was after you left to take Steven to look at colleges.' Belly began talking. 'I thought you said that Deb balls are bullshit and all Debs are sheep.' I looked at Nicole. 'I didn't...' He looked at Belly and I then at Nicole. 'You both are brats.' 'Well your an asshole.' I snapped back at him.

Suddenly Jeremiah ran up to us. 'You guys came! Great we can all hang out you guys!' He wrapped an arm around Belly. 'I'm about to take them home.' Steven got between them. 'What!?' Jere smiled. 'Yeah we're leaving are you kidding me?' He pulled us towards him. 'Ok Steven chill out. Come on go hang out with Shayla or something.' It was silent until he started walking away. 'Fine.' He turned back to us. 'Stay here and don't talk to anyone. Got it!?' We nodded slowly. 'Ok alright chill.' Jere said trying to get Steven to leave. 'Fuck you!' Belly called at Steven. People were oohing again.

'You feel better yet?' I teased. 'Shut up.' She nudged me. 'Listen. For one, I'm really happy you guys are here.' We all smiled when a girl caught our attention. 'Jeremiah!?' We looked and a blonde girl looked angrily at us. 'Ok i will be right back!' He ran to the girl. Belly and I walked away and sat down by ourselves. It was cold not near the fire. Especially in the dresses we were wearing. The music was the only good thing about this beach bonfire at the moment. I can only hope that it won't get any worse. 'When Taylor gets here I'm going to smack her unconscious. Then when she wakes up I'm going to kill her and then feed her to sharks or some shit.' I plotted to Belly. 'No! She's my bestfriend.' I gasped dramatically. 'I thought I was your bestfriend! I've been replaced!' I pretended to faint on her shoulder. We laughed at my little performance. 'I'm guessing Gianna is my replacement then?' I nodded confidently. 'You are correct.'

We calmed down and started at the water. It was peaceful for a moment before a guy walked up to us.

'Flowiah?' (I don't know what he said if you comment so I can change it.)
'Hi it's me sextice.' Belly looked at him confused. 'What did you just say to me?'

'No. No no no no Sex-tice. From seventh grade latin convention.' She nodded still a little confused. 'Your flowiah right? You placed second in the poem competition.' She smiled shyly. 'Yeah. You dresses up for the dress up contest right?'

'Mm-hm.' He nodded happily. Ooo

I stood up and walked to Jere. He was sitting with the blonde girl. 'Hey Jere Belly is busy can I have a drink? Please?' He looked at me. 'Hmmm... let me think... no. No way. Steven would kill me.' I sat down next to him. 'Give me just a little bit of yours then he won't even know.' I reached for his cup. He shook his head. 'No this isn't mine it's hers.' I rolled my eyes. I heard yelling and turned around. Conrad and the dude that asked Belly to come were yelling and pushing each other.

'Oh your a big man now huh?' The guy said. Jere and I stared for a moment before getting up along with Belly. 'What's your problem man? It's one beer. It's a party relax.' Nicole tried to stop them both. 'No! Give me my beer back I paid for this shit. 'Hey stop. Stop! Your drunk just give him the beer.' Nicole got in between  them. 'Maybe you should listen to your lady.' The guy said. 'No I'm fine. I'm fine! Give me my beer back!' He said while Nicole walked away. 'He thinks he's such a big man. 'Fuck you bro.' They argued and Belly and I walked up to them to try and stop anything physical from happening.