Chapter 4 | Nyra Wilson

|

This Story Does Contain Detailed Gore, BDSM, Public Sex, Homelessness, SA, Abuse, Domestic Abuse, Sex Trafficking, Mental Illness, And Addiction.

Please Leave If You Will Get Triggered By These Topics, Thank You

|

Nyra Wilson

|

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He threw me on the floor, before I could get up, he grabbed me by my face and pulled me close to him.

"We aren't dating anymore, Vicente." I called him by his middle name, he let me go and I got up from the floor.

"You must think you're all that, huh? Now that your about to be a fucking mayor and shit! I'm here, fucking moving drugs for you!" I slapped him across his face.

"Watch Your fucking mouth! Your not even moving drugs, yet. Stop being a fucking baby, you offered yourself. I never asked you to step up!" He grabbed me from my throat and pressed me against the wall, tightening his grip slowly.

"You, watch your fucking mouth before I shut it myself. I was going to kill you, but I changed my mind so be glad I didn't, Love."

"W-Why?" I struggled to breathe, he began un tightening his hand from my throat and pulled me for a kiss, we were both drunk.

I felt his lips all over mine, removing my lipstick and tasting the liquor off my mouth. He slipped his hand to the back of my hair and his other hand going down to my underwear, inside.

I don't want to fall in love again.

But fuck, his touch. The way he makes me feel just by him touching me or telling me anything, I'd take him back anytime.

That's the problem.

He began inserting two fingers inside me, he could feel that I was already wet before he even touched me. He kept slipping it in and out slowly as he kissed me passionately.

"Tell them that you have a lover, Love. Tell them." He mumbled beside my ear, going faster while I moaned .

"N-No." I shook my head, he carried me to the couch and laid me down.

He quickly unbuckled his pants and showed me his bulge that was exposing under his boxers. He leaned down and lifted up my dress to my stomach, showing my body to him again.

He took off my panties and threw them on the ground before grinding against my clit with his bulge. He placed his hand on my throat and began grinding on me, teasing me.

"Tell them you have a lover." He mumbled again, I shook my head while moaning.

I wanted him inside me but he wouldn't.

"Please, put it in." I begged him but he wouldn't.

"If you tell them you have a lover, Love. Come on, say it. I know you want it so bad, baby." He placed his hand on my cheek, removing it from my throat.