Prologue

'Huh? Where am I? ... Wait... I fucking died... That motherfucker! Fucking truck! Got me dead!' Then the figure look around but all can be seen is darkness .

'Huh? I can't see anything...' Then the figure try to feel around but didn't grab anything physical.

'This feeling... Am i floating?! What the hell is going on?!' Then the figure check on the figure's body but notice something important.

"... Where the hell is my son?" Then "he" double check on "his" crotch again but to feel nothing but a crack and decided to make sure then "he" insert "his" finger to the crack causing for "him" to moan.

"Nhgh!~ ......... That felt good but... WTF?! WHY AM I A GIRL?!" And she grab her chest causing for her to let out another moan.

"Hmgh!~ ... This is big.... And WHY THE HELL AM I SO SENSITIVE?! Are all girls are sensitive as I am?! Well I'm technically a girl now... BUT I HAVE A HEART OF A MAN DAMN IT! I WANT MY SON BACK!" as she cried comedically.

After a few minutes she slap herself on the face which she accidentally put a amount of force.

"THAT HURTS! I didn't think I was this strong... Well theres nothing I can do, instead of whining I'm going to accept that I'm a girl... A-and maybe f-fall in love... NO!!! Thats a bit too much for me! I can't imagine someone will be screwing me... B-but why do i f-fell so hot all of the sudden..." Then she unconsciously reach down to her crotch and rub the crack and started to moan but notice what she was doing so she slap her right hand with his left hand.

"W-WHAT AM I DOING! IDIOT! IDIOT! STUPID ME! .... When did I get this lewd... B-but that felt good maybe one more- NO!!! I don't want to be lewd!" As she cover her face with her hands while blushing.

"Ok enough of this lewdness and focus on what's infront of me" then she close her eyes and felt some strange aura in the air that her body being bath with it.

"... Is this aura making me strong? If it was then is it ok to absorb it? And how am I even absorbing it?" As she closed her eyes again trying to focus to absorb the strange aura on the air.

"Wait... How am i even sensing the aura around me? Am I really that sensitive? No... Thats not it, maybe I'm sensitive in mana? Or aura or whatever it was" then she absorb a large amount of the strange aura that's around her causing for her to be in large amount of pain and resulting for her to pass out.

After a few hours which she didn't know that she was passively absorbing the aura around her so she don't need to absorb it herself, she was absorbing it with large amounts so when she absorb more of it her body didn't took so Well so she collapsed which she didn't know.

"Ugh.... My whole body hurts! It was a mistake to absorb a large amount of the aura around me..." Then she crossed her legs and close her eyes focusing inside of her body.

She can feel that she is absorbing the strange energy around her without doing anything and the amount she was passively absorbing is not a joke, so now she knows why she passed out when she tried to absorb large amount of the aura around her

"... So thats why... My body is already absorbing large amount of the aura around me and when I tried to absorb more my body cant handle the stress thats its already has so i passed out, and why do i feel I'm getting smarter? I'm supposed to be average and I can't even do a proper analysis but my brain power improve more... So I'm guess its because of the aura around me?" While she is thinking about the aura around her and how she can use she also notice that the once dark place when she first arive here is becoming a bit lighter.

"Wait... Why I can see a bit more better in the dark... This is weird at all... Wait... I can see! I'm not blind!' So she look around her body and notice that she is naked, she can see her perfectly shave pussy and pink nipples.

"I know I'm pretty big since I grope myself but... This is big..." So she cup her chest and its really smooth and soft, she tried to suppress her lewdness but got betrayed by her voice.

"Hmgh!~ ... Damn it... I'm really sensitive... I can even feel my crotch getting wet... Am such a lewd woman... Damn it..." She is disappointed on her self as she became a lewd woman so she distract herself on thinking what she can do with the aura inside her.

After a few fail summoning the aura on her hands she finnaly did it, she can see on her hand a orange fluffy looking cloud and try to harden it which it did.

"It seems easy to control it, I'm glad that the aura I absorb is not chaotic and its just pure energy, but what type is it..." She did more experiment which lead to good results.

Now you can see her standing with a harden aura on her feet causing her to walk on air.

"This is really cool! Now can I make dress out of it?"
So she cover herself with her aura then the aura became to clear out revealing a girl with (AN: image bellow as I dont know how to describe her clothes or battle suit?)

"Hmm this is good for battle but I want something confortable?" So she covered herself with her aura then the aura started to clear revealing her with dirty white long sleeve that barely cover her crotch and with a pair of black lace long stocking...

"Hmm this is good for battle but I want something confortable?" So she covered herself with her aura then the aura started to clear revealing her with dirty white long sleeve that barely cover her crotch and with a pair of black lace long stocking with black bra and underwear.

She nodded in satisfaction "this is comfortable" and so she started to do more experiment on her powers.