Chapter 1

Deep inside the void you can see a house that's enough for one person, you can even hear weird sounds coming inside the house.

You can see a person in the bed doing something that she deeply enjoy, her name or what she named herself as Shiro Aokaze, yes the same person who has been stuck or rather stayed in the void for 5 years and have full became powerful enough to destroy a world with a snap of a finger, but you wouldn't won't believe that a being can destroy a world with a snap of her fingers because of what she's doing right now.

"Ahn~ Ahn~ Ahn~" Shiro moan as her finger are inside of her pussy while her other hand is pinching and twisting her nipple.

"I'm cuming! Cuming! Cum-! Hmgh!~" as her love juice sprayed all over her bed as her body keep twitching for a while until she calm down from all that pleasure, yes. For 5 years she have fully accepted on becoming a girl.

At first she was just curious about it, just a little touching here and a bit touching there, But, there was a feeling that she really need to scratch that itchy feeling inside of her, the curiosity got ahead of her as she slowly insert her finger inside of her and slowly gotten used the feeling of pleasure and the rest is history.

Shiro can be seen panting in the bed while wearing black knee socks, which really compliments to her snow while skin.

"*pant* now I know why girls back *pant* in my world love to *pant* do this things, it's really satisfying, its really different from the male, it's really intense and I can see myself addicted to it *pant* but I know how to self control so I wont lose to a simple lust... Well maybe just a bit..." As she clean herself using magic and materialize her clothes.

"It's been a while since I've arived in this void, I already considered it as a home as it's were I've been born or make? Wait... How did i came to existence? Maybe the void energy created me? The energy became so dense it formed an actual living being, So thats why I'm compatible with the void energy"

"I've been here for 5 years already and its gotten really boring, I mean I've become really powerful and all but i don't have someone to talk to... Oh... I'm lonely..." Then a idea came to her mind causing her to jump out of the bed.

"WAIT! If my theory is correct and if I really govern the void element it means I also govern space and time! HAHA IM A GENIUS!"

She then teleported outside of her house and condense some energy, then the energy started to form into a circle and now it fully looked like a fully functional portal.

"This looked like a portal from the game I used to play back my old life, I'm just pissed because of that puzzle that I can't seems to figure it out. But I'm sure the person i am today can solve it quickly!" She smiled smugly.

"Then I guess let's test my theory if its correct!" Then she walked into the portal.

Rimuru POV

I was listening on Rigurd's report.

"That concludes my report" he said.

"Okay! No problem. Keep up the good work" I said with a satisfy tone.

"Oh right! Are you sure you don't food again today?" He said while putting his one arm on his waist.

"Yeah, I can't taste anything because I'm a slim-" then that hit me, I have a human body that's also function one too!

It got me exited to I told him "Rigurd! Starting today I'm gonna eat with you guys!"

Then Rigurd was very happy that their lord will be starting to eat with them from today and forth "Really?! Then we must prepare a feast tonight!"