Questions

Immediately the camera turned on facing the wall but quickly moved as if someone was running until arriving in the kitchen where Thomas stood dressed for the day making a coffee with his percolator, he spotted the camera operator giving her a glare "yes?"

"I have a question for you"

"Okay?"

"Would you rather. Take an inch off your height and put it on your dick. Or take a inch of your dick and put it in your height"

"Hum.... That's a good question" he pondered "well... I am five ten and a half now? So that would make me five eleven and a half. Or... you know what take an inch of my height"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm okay with being five nine to have a great dick"

"Good to know. Thank you" she giggled running off again

"Hey Thomas" y/n giggled behind the camera as she scurried into the bedroom where Thomas stood folding sheets

"Yes my love?"

"If you could change one thing about our wedding what would it be?"

"About our wedding?"

"Yeah"

'ah easy. I would change the date"

"To what?"

"I'd change the year. Have it be about six years earlier"

"Why?"

"Just after we met. I knew then I wanted to marry you. Would have saved us an awful lot of fuss" he explained giving her a kiss "love you"

"Awwww I love you too Thomas"

"And I'd change shoes. Those wedding shoes were not comfortable. That was a bad bad mistake on my part"

"Thomas!" She called as she arrived in his shed making him put whatever he was working on down and turn to see her

"Hello"

"I have another question"

"Alright hit me."

"What's one sexy thing, you wanna do. And yet we have not done"

"One thing?"

"Yeah"

"I would like... for us to go to a nice little place one of those like swim up little wooden cabins on stilts in the sea and be able to have sex in the nice crystal blue ocean"

"Ooohh luxious. We could always get a little airbnb and go do that next weekend?"

"I meant like somewhere hot, tropical, beautiful. Not really south end seafront."

"Alright just trying to be accomodating Thomas"

"I know, thank you but no. Rather just got to the amusements and get ice cream"

"Okay, gave fun... doing... whatever it is your doing"

"I'm trying to fix my top box bracket connectors"

"....yes."

"No come on you can get this"

"The top box is the big plastic thing I lena my back on."

"Yes"

"Do the bracket is what it sits on to connect to the bike"

"Yes... come on little more"

"The connector is what attaches the bracket to the box?"

"Yes. And does the very special thing. What we use for shopping?"

"Ohh it has the heat and cool thing for warm pizza and cold ice cream"

"Yeah. Well done darling. Your leaning" he smiled giving her a kiss

"Why not just buy a new one?"

"Because it's out of production now. Mines an original. And I am not paying some pillock in Devon four hundred pounds for a reproduction"

"Fair enough. Would you like a tea?"

"I'd adore a tea darling"