Prologue

[Tw:child abuse]

Young,

bright,

happy,

Naive,

STUPID

Over all the glass breaking.. Yelling and banging in the next room a small kid. Playing with a doll made of hair clips.

Where's..that fucking brat..

Dad's drunk again.. The small child gets up and runs over to the door and pushes a box twice there size in front of the door. Then running into the drawers which has a secret compartment big enough for the kid. Inside the drawer was a stick with a sharp stick and a few rusty nail or two sticking out.

This kid was done no longer wanting to live with the nasty monster of a father.

OPEN THE DOOR YOU SHIT

Followed by a loud crash, he broke the door again.. Im surprised it even stayed intact for this long but that's not important right now. Life or death now..

JUST COME OUT YOU KNOW ILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU YOU SHIT.

And like that he threw open the drawer. And dragged the kid out griping on to his face.

With the weapon still in the kids hand they try to fight but how will they over power the monster?

The child gets tossed in the hallway opening a healing cut on there stomach. Blood staining their shirt.. They crawl into the living room and make a run to the front door.

Where you going buddy.. come to papa.. You know I love you right.. RIGHT?!

The child makes it out the door but fall being tackled by there father.. In a last fighting chance the child raises the stick and jambs it as many times as they could..

HAHA YOU GONNA NEED MORE THAN THAT SPORT

he grabs the child's weapon and tosses it out or arms length. He wraps his hands around the childs throat.

ITS YOU. YOUR THE FUCKING REASON SHES GONE!

The child stretching there hand to reach the weapon still out of reach as the father tightens his grip.

Life quickly fading from the kids eyes sirens sound fading but right before they gave up  they gripped a rock, smashing it against their father's head

Their father get off and grabs his bleeding head

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCK?! MY MOTHER IS DEAD BEFORE AND AFTER YOU BEAT ME! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER YOUR JUST A MONSTER!

The kid grabs the stick with rusted nails and we'll

The rest is history

[]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]