The Moral

"Why are people so gross at a party?" Eddie groaned, picking up the empty glasses off of the ground of his trailer. I grinned at him, my heart strangely skipping at the silly faces he was making.

"That's what you get for leaving Gareth in charge!" I teased as I wiped down the beat-up coffee table. He crossed over to me, placing empty beer bottles in a trash bag he was carrying around.

"I would have even left an upturned broom in charge if it meant I got to go to bed with you, sweetheart," he remarked, leaning close to my face and kissing me. I grinned and shook my head, face flushing from his touch. I helped him finish cleaning, wiping down the sticky counters and carrying different trash bags out to the garbage can with Eddie.

I was washing dishes when he came into the kitchen, hands on his hips. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I think this is the cleanest the trailer has ever been," he replied. I laughed and shut the water off, crossing over to him. He took me in his arms and beamed down at me. "Did you used to stay and help clean after trailer parties?"

I shook my head and leaned up to kiss him.

"No – never really had a reason to want to stay," I answered. This made him smile wider and he suddenly lifted me onto the counter, making me shriek with laughter. He started kissing up my neck, making me sigh, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

He suddenly looked up at me, eyes wild. I furrowed my brows.

"What?"

"You know we haven't broken all of the ground rules?"

"Yes, we definitely have, Munson," I laughed as I pulled him close to my face. He shook his head, his wild smile growing.

"No, we haven't – I've never touched your ass."

"Oh, my god, Munson," I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"I haven't!"

"You are such a boy sometimes."

"I definitely am," he quipped, working at my neck again. I was distracted, my face flushing at his touch and scent. He started nipping at one spot on my neck, making me sigh, until my eyes shot open.

"Don't you dare give me a hickey!"

He looked up, smirking as he leaned in for another kiss.

"Too late. I've got to leave my mark, so everyone knows you're with the freak," he said, pulling me in again. I smiled, remembering my dream. I couldn't believe how it was coming true.

The door swung open, and Eddie suddenly pulled back, leaving me aching for his touch. I turned and my face split into a grin.

"Wayne!" I cheered, hopping off the counter. I ran over and pulled him into a hug as he laughed.

"I was wondering if I was ever going to see you again – you avoiding me or something?" he teased. I laughed as I let him go, shaking my head.

"Of course not – Eddie's just trying to keep us away from each other so we let up on him."

"This is great – I'm so glad my greatest tormentors are back together," Eddie complained, crossing his arms and leaning against the kitchen counter. Wayne set an arm around my shoulders, grinning wildly.

"If you weren't so easy to torment, we wouldn't do it," Wayne teased. I laughed and Eddie rolled his eyes. Wayne looked down at me, smiling. "You staying out of trouble?"

"Of course not."

"You keeping Eddie out of trouble?"

I looked at Eddie, my heart skipping as he watched me, grinning. I smiled back.