Chapter 48

INSANITY doesn't run in my family. It STROLLS through, taking time to get to know each of us PERSONALLY"

He turned the cold shower on. Leaning on the wall he imagined Riddhima's face as he wrapped his fingers around his base, stroking it lightly at first. Riddhima naked, her hands tied to the bedpost, he felt warm as his speed increased...he took her nipple in his mouth and licked it slowly as she trashed around in his bed, begging him for release...he gave her a wolfish grin before devouring her breast, she arched her back and screamed his name...

Today was a close call...he thought as he buttoned up his shirt...Riddhima was about to wake up, he slept soundly holding her in his arms after so many days. It was her slight push at his chest and a restless trashing to get out of his grip that woke him up. He ran out of her room...

Yesterday was fantastic. After their dinner, they took a walk through the garden. He kept questioning her about her latest case or what are her plans for her future career. She looked at ease discussing the same. His Riddhima was career-oriented, she already had a specific path in mind. He was proud. She promised to spend the weekend with him. They could go out on a date... He dropped her off at her room and waited till she fell asleep before going to sleep with her...

He has a high sex drive, and with Riddhima around it seemed to increase tenfold...He had not had sex since Riddhima entered his life, just this...But he was okay with it, he can't wait to get her naked and have his way with her...She is a virgin so it was going to be a task making her comfortable with his demands...it was going to be a difficult task, a task he was going to enjoy at every step...he picked up his watch and mobile, as he pocketed his phone. He looked at the bed.

  'Soon Riddhima you will be tied here, completely at my mercy...' he promised silently

*****

"Riddhima?" He clicked his fingers before her "what's wrong?"

"Umm... nothing...Today morning it felt weird when I got up..." He tensed.

"Nothing must have imagined something" she dismissed. He relaxed a little... 'Yup close call. He needs to be careful...'

"We are going out for dinner tonight right?" So I was thinking maybe I will go to Nia's place. We were planning to watch a movie. Me Nia and Sahil...I will be back by evening..."

"Sure, but why don't you call them here. I mean we have a theatre room, you can watch the movie there."

"Here? I mean are you okay with it? I mean Ishani, others?" She asked hesitantly

"How many times do I have to tell you? This is your home Riddhima. Apart from me only you have the authority to decide who will visit here"

She looked uncomfortable at his declaration "Okay...I mean I will ask them if they are okay with it..."

*****

Riddhima was stumped, both were very eager to visit VR Mansion...Nia and her enthusiasm. She shook her head. She saw Dadi going towards her room after Puja...she felt guilty, because of her Dadi had to face Vansh's wrath yesterday. She was about to follow when Sia called her

"Where did you come from? I did not hear you?" Riddhima was shocked. Usually, she recognized the sound of Sia's wheelchair but then...

"You were busy on the phone. So Nia and Sahil are coming here" she stated

"Yes," Riddhima nodded. This was the first time they were meeting after they visited the coffee shop.

"Riddhima, I wanted to apologize for being rude to you. I did not mean to..."

"That is fine Sia"

"No. It is not. I know I hurt you..."

"It is alright. I agree I was upset by the way you spoke to me. But you are not wrong. I did ignore your treatment due to my personal problems and you do not deserve that...and trust me if you find a good doctor who will help you walk sooner, I will be happiest. In fact, I asked Dr. Batra to suggest the names of a few best doctors. He said he will help in whatever way he can..."

"So you are not angry?"

"Nope. Let's go, Nia and Sahil are coming. Let's see which movie madam has in mind."

Sia gave her a relieved smile...