Say Hello to Wattpad Group Chat

November 7, 2022

Welcome to Wattpad Group Chat, a brand new story for fans like you.

You know the feeling of being so into someone, something, some story that you just can't get enough of it. You want to know every detail, every hidden fact, every side story about this character or world. And when you think you've discovered it all, you want your fandom-the community of hardcore fans who are just as captivated by that thing as you are.

Wattpad Group Chat is your place. It's where you'll find other Wattpadders who read what you read, love what you love, and are dying to find someone else to talk to about it. Here, you'll find unique ways to connect with each other, dive deeper into the universes you love, engage with your favorite writers, flex your creative skills, and so much more.

Here's a bit about what you have to look forward to on this story:

Ask Our Fans. We want to hear from you about all the best topics from your current favorite genre or trope to your fantasy celebrity character portrayal. Want to debate over characters? There'll be space for that, too.

Share the Love. This is when you get to flex those creative muscles by creating and sharing theories about the stories you adore.

Writer Reacts. Have a fantastic idea for an alternate ending to your favorite story? Maybe you think she should've ended up with them instead? Got a wild theory? You'll get a chance to submit content to Wattpad writers and see their real-time reactions.

Analysis Essays. Love gushing over theories, genres, tropes, or fandoms? We'll be releasing in-depth essays on all of the above and more, so you can really sink your teeth into topics you love or ones you're curious about.

Excited about this new venture or have ideas for us? Let us know in the comments or on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.

We hope you're just as excited as we are about this fan-focused refresh, and we can't wait to see what you bring to Wattpad Group Chat.

Notes from HQ: 

- To avoid any confusion, Wattpad Group Chat is a brand new story on our profile, not a new feature.

- We decided to do a little name change. This story is now called..... Wattpad Group Chat.

- Wattpad HQ