* Revali x Archer!reader *

[All I had on my mind starting this book was this-                                                                                                                                                     -Jynx]

[Also in all these books pronouns will be they/them as not to assume anyones gender.

also being said in this book I made it to be a bit different, So in Hyrule if you get a cold it is a much more bigger deal then it would be irl, because in Hyrule when someone got a cold they would seem to never be able to get warm and the longer they are cold the more of a chance they can get Hypothermia, and if it gets to bad they can possibly die from it. rumor has it that affection from a soulmate can cause the cold to disapear entirely.]

Y/n - Your name

H/c - Hair color

E/c - Eye color

C/c - Clothing

B/c - Bow color

F/c - Favorite color

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Your Pov~

"Y/n, I would like you to take advantage of the time we are here in Rito village and try to practice with your bow at the flight range if you could please, I heard no-one is supposed to be there today, making it the perfect time to practice?" Zelda asked me, and I reluctantly nodded my head.

I didn't think I was that bad at archery, since it was my main decision for my weaponry, as long as I wasn't in serious situations at least-. But then again... I did always shake terribly when I tried to use the bow, I would fumble with the arrow in my hand and could never get it in the right position, and I flinched every time I let go of the arrow, it never hit the target. Revali had always said I was a disgrace to the art of archery, but I never listened. I had always admired the way Revali was so fluent with a bow and arrow, not that i would ever admit that, it would just make his cocky attitude 10x worse.

I walked through the snow to the flight range, it was cold, and I had no proper Hylian snow-gear on, I'd never had enough money to buy any, Zelda had insisted on buying me some but I refused, Why should the princess spend her money on some normal Hylian like me, it was a waste of the princess's allowance. So the best I had on was some boots and a thin scarf.

I made it to the flight range, it was colder out than normal, and the fire that used to sit in the middle of the small house was not lit. I took my bow out, it was B/c with two F/c strips of color on each end of it. I took an arrow and held it up to the bow... Great, I'm shaking again.... I fumbled with the arrow, finally, I got it into position, it wasn't the right position but good enough.

I aimed it towards one of the targets on a big rock that poked out from the middle of a deep hole, Deep enough to fall into and die- It started making me regret my decisions to stand so close to the edge. I took a deep breath in and out and pulled back on the bow string, still shaking terribly, I let go of the Arrow and string, if flew past my face and to (hopefully) one of the targets.

Damn I missed again...

the arrow flew past the target and smashed into a rock. Atleast it didn't miss the whole rock altogether. I thought

"Ha, that was pathetic" I heard a voice say, I quickly spun around towards the bird cage-like house, where Revali emerged from the shadows. Just great! 

"C'mon Y/n, I know you can do better than that." He mocked, what else would I expect It's Revali.

 "I thought Zelda said there was supposed to be no one at the flight range today?" I asked him, obviously wondering why he was there and how long he's been there, hopefully not long enough to see the whole thing