Late To School (But We Really Don't Care)!

A/N
HEY THERE. This chapter got making out scenes. Enjoy!!!!

Akito wriggled slightly, opening his eyes. He turned around and looked at his alarm clock. 8:09am it read. He didn't seem to react, even though they started school at 8:30. They would only have half an hour to get ready, and Toya's belongings for school were at home.

" What time is it..? " Toya asked, rubbing his eyes.

" 8:09. "

" Shit! Seriously?! "

" It's fine Toya. There's no point. " He coughed his still-whooping cough. Nothing had changed from yesterday. He was still sick and still had his fever-like symptoms. He felt like vomiting again, but was too afraid.

" You're still ill I assume? "

" Yeahh.. " Toya got up and grabbed the thermometer from the desk. Akito sat up promptly. Toya sat in front of him and places the thermometer into Akito's mouth.

" Under your tongue Akito.. under. Aki- yeah. That's it. " Toya giggled, entertained by Akito's confusedness. He took it from under his tongue and looked at it, his eyes widening.

" Wow. 39°?! My gosh, you need rest! " Toya seemed really concerned, which made Akito blush. It was nice someone cared about him.

" That's quite high.. I think. "

" Extremely. " He sighed inwardly and placed the thermometer back on the desk. " Another day missed. Jeez, Tsukasa-Senpai must be worried. "

" Just forget about him for the day. I'm the one with the deathly fever, not him. "

" It's not deathly, Aki. If it was, I think you'd be in the hospital, and I would be very upset. I couldn't handle you dying on me like that.. we haven't even done everything we planned to do yet. You can't leave me that soon, Aki.. " He huffed sadly, placing his head on Akito's chest.

" Aki? Huh. Cute nickname. " Akito leaned back and played with his hair, stopping to sneeze and cough once in a while. " You don't have to worry about me that much, Toya. " He chuckled lightly.

" It would be better for me to die then you. You have a lot to live for. "

" So do you! "

" I know Toya. Ugh. Nevermind.. " He rubbed his temples with his fingers. Toya got up from Akito and rolled beside him. Akito lay on his side, Toya spooning him from behind. He kissed the back of his neck, happy to be here with him.

" Heh.. that tickles. " He muttered, laughing a little.

" Oh, does it now? " Toya stared to kiss his neck again and again, making him laugh.

" Stop it--!! " He wriggled around, trying to make him stop, but Toya was not backing down. He tickled his neck with his hands.

" I'll never stop!! " He shouted playfully.

" STAWP--! SERIOUSLY!! " He laughed loudly. Toya stopped and stared at him, a smirk on his face.

" Stawp? What are you, American? " He continued to tickle him and nearly pushed them off the bed in the process. Akito collapsed on Toya exhausted.

" Hehe.. that was fun. " Akito grumbled.

" Mhm. " Toya softly tickled the back of his neck again, making him squirm a little.

" Stopppp... "

" Why should I? You seem to be enjoying it. "

" Hmhmmmhm... " He moaned, gripping Toya's arms and placing them on the bed. " No more. "