Solved????

❤Deeks❤️
Kensi started to cry and Hallie kept saying it was her fault. I gave them both a hug and we started to asked Hallie about where she might go.
She just shook her head.
She was holding something back but I didn't push it. Hallie was going to stay with Hetty while we worked on finding Riley, as she started to walk away Nell passed her a iPad so she could try and find something.
She smiled and walked off.
*after 6 hours of searching*
It was getting dark and we knew nothing, I mean we saw Riley escape but they could've got her back. I can't help thinking this has something to do with me and Kensi I mean other than that there's nothing different about Riley. She's your ordinary perfect kid. But neither of the Twins had been in danger before.
"Hey Dad, I found something"Hallie said taking me out of my thoughts
"Go ahead"I say with an encouraging smile. I was still in ops and so was everybody else.
"Riley is fine, she called me but told me not to track it. She didn't say the distress word and she sounded fine but the last thing she said was the word 'Rules'. Now that can only mean three things
Number one- she's with Gibbs
Number two- she is somewhere to do with marines
Or number three- she wants me to follow Gibbs' rules to find her.
So what do you think sounds more like her."Hallie said
Before I could answer she started again
"Too slow, well she must be with Gibbs because I heard the elevator ding in the back ground"she said proudly
"So we should probably call Gibbs"I say
Suddenly Hetty's face appears on screen.
"Five men matching the ones in our video have been picked up by LAPD and are on the way to the boat house, mister Callen and Mister Hanna will go and check them out while you five call Mister Gibbs"
We nod and Call Gibbs
"Hey Gibbs can I talk to Riley"I say
G- off course
R- hey dad guess what, too slow anyway I beat up a grown man he was following me at the airport and I kicked his non de plumes then Ellie Bishop the new girl at ncis picked me up so I could see Grandad Gibbs"
D-that's great but we were so worried but we think we have found the guys
R-they were woman.......
------
sorry it took me so long to update I was away. Anyway I'm running out of ideas so if anyone could comment some ideas that would be great. The ideas can be anything. Comment turtle if you actually read to here.