No pain, no gain

Alex's POV

We were on the boat back to camp. The other guys put on some music and started dancing. Very badly, I might add.

The boat pulled up. The girls were all sitting on and around the dock.

The rest of the guys and I hopped down from the boat.

"What a weekend!" Duncan cheered.

"Ohhhh! Sweet mother of mirth! You can't buy that kind of fun!" Owen cheered

Confessional

Scarlett: *Pissed as hell* Yes you can. It's a hotel, idiot

Alex: I feel like maybe they should stop bragging, and start maybe, I don't know, working to get to the finals?

End

"I think Owen and Dj took a real shine to those lovely ladies who served us hand and foot" Duncan smirked, nudging them.

"Hello? The spa treatments? My alligator elbows, totally gone!" Dj said. Owen felt his elbows, which was kinda weird.

"Ooooooooooh, like velvet!" he complimented. Weird thing to compliment, but ok.

"Anybody care for a chocolate coated cherry blossom?" Owen asked, offering the girls chocolate. Scarlett growled, before snatching them from him and throwing them into the ocean.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Owen wailed

"I have more in my bag, don't worry" I said to him.

"it's ok dude. The ladies are just a little jealous" Geoff smirked

"Yeah, who can blame them? They can hardly stand each other, meanwhile us guys are tighter than family! Guys rule!" Duncan said.

I honestly get along better with girls, but whatever.

They were about to high five, when the loudspeaker crackled to life. "Listen up campers, as of right now the teams are dissolved. From here on in it's every camper for themselves" Chris said.

"Um, well, it's about time we flew solo" Duncan said, trying to look nonchalant.

"Oh I am feeling that! Bring it on Chris!" LeShawna challenged.

"Then get ready for this!" Chris said. Another boat pulled up.

Confessional

Alex: I knew it! I told you they'd bring at least one person back!

End

"You're fronting me" LeShawna said fearfully

"But that's impossible" Heather gawked

"We're all going to die" I said, stepping back

"Aw man, what is she doing here?" Trent asked

"Back by popular audience demand, it's Eva!" Chris said

Eva got off her boat.

"That's right, I'm back! And just so we're clear, not only am I gonna kick butt, but I'm giving special attention to my backstabbing Bass team who voted me off!" she snarled.

"You lost, you left, get over yourself" Scarlett said boredly. Everyone stepped back.

Confessional

Scarlett: Eva doesn't scare me, because in a head to head battle, the one with the most brains wins *Smirks*

Eva: Hmph. I don't like Scarlett, but I respect her

End

"wait a second! You said no one was allowed back!" Gwen exclaimed.

"I did?" Chris asked