Chapter 1: One Month Later

Ω Jack's POV Ω

"Oh dear Zeus!" I heard someone scream from behind me. "Jack my foot is leaking!!"

I turned to see my best friend, Hiccup, sprawled on the ground and looking at his newly upgraded prosthetic foot. "Why would you add oil to a foot?"

"Substitute for blood? I don't know... just trying to make things easier." He pouted.

I frown and crouch down by him, taking the foot off of its hinge and attaching his prototype wooden one. "Maybe you should stop trying to make a real foot and actually try to make a Badass steampunk metal version."

Hiccup rolled his eyes and stood up with help from me. "Yeah... I guess I can add more things that way." he smiled.

"Oh. Chiron scheduled a meeting." He sighs, "Rapunzel, Merida and I can't go since we aren't cabin councilors. You are since you're the only son of Khione here."

"Oh..." I sigh. "Where do I go?"

"The rec room. In the big house."

I nod and watched as he trotted away. Every Time he wore the wooden leg, he seemed to limp.

Slowly, I turn to the big blue house and started walking. It's been so long since something serious happened. This past month has been nothing but helping Hiccup with his prosthetic foot, comforting Hiro, and practicing my ice and snow powers.

On the porch sat Mr. D, or the God Dionysus. When I first arrived at camp halfblood, he seemed to grow a liking towards me for a reason I really did not know. Everyone started calling me his pet and I responded by freezing their feet to the ground.

"Oh hey, James. Nice morning?" He smiled, still getting my name wrong despite me being his favorite camper. "Did you come to play cards with me?"

"It's Jack, and no sir. Chiron called me to a meeting." I corrected, keeping my distance from him.

"Oh then you just tell me if he's overworking you."

"He hasn't been working me at all."

Mr. D opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when Chiron rolled out in his chair. "Excuse me, but I'll be borrowing Jack."

"Oh but-" Mr. D tried to prevent him from taking me inside but the centaur pulled me inside and shut the door. I mouthed a thank you.

"Everyone is waiting upstairs." He said, with a small smile, "I'll be up soon."

I nod and make my way up the steps.

[A/N- I got blood of Olympus on my birthday which was April 10th but I haven't gotten the chance to read it because I'm reading a book, a big book xD, for English. I'll probably get to it soon though and by then the characters may or may not change a little]

Sitting around the ping pong table was surprisingly not a lot of people. There sat Leo, Percy, Annabeth, a girl named Piper, a boy named Lee Fletcher, Nico, a girl named Clarisse and a girl with amber-colored hair... she looked familiar in a way.

"Hey frost." Percy grinned, patting a seat next to him and Leo. I reluctantly sat down, kind of relieved a spot next to them wasn't taken.

"So why just these people?" I ask, avoiding eye contact with the daughter of Ares, she was tougher than Merida.

Annabeth smiled as if she has the whole thing figured out, "Well of course we have people from the Apollo, Hephaestus," Leo nudged my arm, "Ares, and Khione. And then we have Nico because of the information he heard and told you." Nico waved timidly, "Percy and I are here because we were part of the quest..."

"What's new?" Percy sighed dramatically.

"And Piper? I honestly don't know."

I look over at the girl who looked pretty uncomfortable.

"Oh by the way, have you guys seen Eugene anywhere?" I asked. "Rapunzel wanted me to ask."

"Oh he only went to visit his old town. Nothing wrong." Lee said with a smile.

We continued talking for awhile until Chiron opened the door and rolled to the opposite end of the table.

"Okay firstly, Jack, we'll discuss that list of yours." He said, getting straight to the point.

"My list?"

"I'm guessing you didn't figure out that Hephaestus and Khione got impatient. They most likely moved to a different area." He frowns and looks over at Nico.

"Oh uh... I did some research." He said awkwardly.

"But your information didn't work last time." I countered cautiously.

"What else of a lead do you have?" He glared at me. I stared at his face and couldn't help but notice a smudge of ketchup on his upper lip. He just had McDonalds again.

I sigh as I really had nothing to throw back at him, "I guess you're right."

"You still need to be careful."Annabeth added quickly. "I surveyed the locations and they seem friendly enough but you can never be too relaxed."

I nod thoughtfully.

"What are the locations?" Percy asked for me.

"Oh uh.... The Hermes cabin stole the list." Nico sighed and crossed his arms.

"I hate them." Clarisse commented.

"We know." Percy rolled his eyes.

"The stoll brothers..." Annabeth growled.

"Do they do anything besides steal?" Lee groaned.

"I see animals go into their cabin, but I don't see animals go out of their cabin." Piper muttered.

"-alright!!" Chiron interrupted, rubbing his temples. "We'll get the list later."

Everyone was silent for a moment before Percy spoke up, "When do we continue our quests?"

"You didn't finish your quest?" I asked, and looked over at him beside me.

"No, we were just spending the night at the Artemis camp." He said. "But Athena came and told us to find a certain girl."

"A girl?"

"Emily? No... Eliza?"

"Her name was Elsa." Annabeth corrected for her boyfriend.

My eyes widened.

"We got no information though. Just that she had white hair or blonde or whatever." Percy waved his hand dismissively.

"Elsa..." I muttered, remembering her voice. She hasn't talked to me at all since the big fight...

"You know of her?" Piper asked, noticing my reaction.

"She... she is my half sister...."

Chiron was the one who looked the most surprised (besides Clarisse who gasped and said "there's two of them?!").

"She's the one who's been talking to me." I muttered.

"Where is she?" Percy exclaimed, slamming his hands on the ping pong table.

"I... I don't know. She was a spy but she was figured out. That's all I know."

"Did she say anything important?" Annabeth stood up, staring down at me with interest.

"Someone from this camp was captured." I say, I'm a surprisingly firm voice. "And whoever it is is on the verge of death."

------
Author's Note:
Thanks to all who decided to continue the series!!! It means so much!!! Enjoy!!!
-Sophie