Authors Note

Hey everyone!! I'm just here to say this book isn't over, I'm not a fan of discontinuing things. But keeping track of this book and another book is hard. Oneshots are different... They're easier for me to plan... And also I have a cowriter on that book so when I can't post he's got my back.

So for now this book is on hiatus until I finish LakeHouse, my NaLu [fairy tail] story. And we'll see what happens after as I am writing an original story. But I want to pre-write a bunch of chapters before publishing it.

If you look at my bio, you will see that I now won't write any more ROTBTD stories. But this one is still in the making. So there will be no Hijack/Frostcup story as it was going nowhere. I'm terribly sorry.

If you want to read more of my stories, I write a whole lot of NaLu (aka my otp from Fairy Tail) and I am planning on writing some Klance (and possibly shallura) oneshots as well as oneshots are really easy for me. And of course the upcoming original story with a title that doesn't exist. It includes LGBT and straight ships if that's a turn on for you. ;)

But anyway, if you have any questions, please contact me! I know I'm not always the best at explaining things first off.

-Sophie
«Hephaestus's daughter»