Chapter Three

" Since when did you became a White Space Ranger in the first place?" Psycho Blue asked.

" Do you need to asked even though this is a reserve morpher. Andros and Zhane give this morpher to me." White Space Ranger said.

As the eight rangers were heading towards the Nuclear Power Plant and Leah managed to shut down rthe Nuclear Reactor by unlocking codes in the computer in the control room and Luna used her Astro Saber to destroy the Nuclear Reactor as the smoke fade away. Now all the rangers were already done with their mission and were about to return to their base as Luna have decided to joined the Psychos and became one of Leah's subordinates. Next morning, Karen and Leah were arrived in the old venue where they meet the hooded security guards.

" We came here to meet three persons." Karen O'Brien said.

" We wanted to talk to them." Leah O'Brien said.

Karen and Leah showed their IDs to the security guards and the guards let them in. Karen and Leah take off their boots.

" Are we sure that we are walking in barefeet?" Leah O'Brien asked.

" That's what the sign board said." Karen O'Brien said. " Only for the ladies to take off their boots., That is why we need to go undercover and but I suspected that this is the lair of Psycho Magenta."

" I wanted to know the identity of Psycho Magenta." Leah O'Brien said.

Then, the two Psycho Ranger stumbled on Sophie McFarland, ths Psycho Magenta.

" Welcome Pink and White." Psycho Magenta said. " I've been expecting you two to meet me in the old venue."

" What do you want with us?" Leah O'Brien asked.

"  Because you Psycho Pink could be the rightful heiress to carry the throne to the Morphin Grid." Psycho Magenta said.

Then, Rachel Starks the Psycho Lavender and  Elsa Nakagawa the Psycho Purple showed up.

" That's why you called yourself as the Psycho Warrior." Psycho Purple said.

" Psycho Lavender and Psycho Purple?" Karen O'Brien asked.

" I didn't know that there are other Psychos beside the colors of red, blue, yellow, pink, black and silver." Leah O'Brien said.

" Luna the White Space Ranger told me that your are the key to protect the Morphin Grid and restore balance throughout the universe." Psycho Lavender said.

" The prophecy might be true Leah." Karen O'Brien said. " Now only Lord Zedd and other aliens became threat to the Morphin Grid."

" True. Now I already acquired a new Savage Sword that could save the Morphin Grid's power." Leah O'Brien said and she showed the Savage Sword.

" This is a Savage Sword from Planet Triforia." Psycho Magenta said. " Trey the Gold Zeo Ranger must have sent it to you."

" So I assumed this is not the Savage Sword that was destroyed by Kendrix." Leah O'Brien said.

" That's an Evil Savage Sword that was listed in the Galaxy Book as the most powerful sword in the Galaxy." Psycho Lavender said.

" But this Savage Sword that you're holding came from Triforia."  Psycho Purple said. " Maybr that is powerful weapon. Only you can wield it and this is the weapon that could help save the Morphin Grid's power from diminishing."

" I've been hearing the rumors about the Morphin Grid's energy is started to decreasing."  Leah O'Brien said. 

" That would be chaotic." Psycho Lavender said.  " We must not let the energy of the Morphin Grid."

Then, a group of Xborgs entered the old venue and surround the rangers.

" Xborgs!" Psycho Purple said.

" Uninvited guests." Karen O'Brien said.

Karen and Leah were about to morphed.

" Psycho Power, Unleashed!" Karen O'Brien and Leah O'Brien were both said.

Karen morphed into Psycho White.

Leah morphed into Psycho Pink.

Now the five female Psycho Rangers summoned their respective weapons.

" Psycho Fan!" Psycho White said.

" Psycho Bow!" Psycho Pink said.

" Psycho Katana!" Psycho Magenta said.

" Psycho Mace!" Psycho Lavender said.

" Psycho Hammer!" Psycho  Purple said.

The five female Psycho Rangers were started fighting the group of Xborgs.

" Where did these Xborgs came from?" Psycho Pink asked.

" It's probably they detected our ranger energies." Psycho Magenta said.

" That's one thing I really don't like about these Xborgs." Psycho Purple said.

Then, Cassie and Ashley showed up and shoot down several Xborgs.

" Need back up?"  Pink Space Ranger asked.

" It's about time you two showed up." Psycho Pink said.

" Luna sent us here because she detected the presence of the Xborgs." Yellow Space Ranger said.

" I wanna thanked Luna for the credit." Psycho White said.

" Whoa. Psycho White, Psycho Magenta, Psycho Lavender and Psycho Purple? What a gang of venue party rangers." Pink Space Ranger said.

" Long complicated story."  Psycho Purple said. " I'm armed with Katana."

" Quite interesting to study your weapons." Yellow Space Ranger said.

Now Cassie and Ashley joined forces with Rachel the Psycho Lavender, Elsa the Psycho Purple, Sophie the Psycho Magenta, Karen the Psycho White and Leah the Psycho Pink and continued to struck down more Xborgs. Then, Devon, Nate and Steel of Beast Morphers showed up.

" Hey party ladies." Beast Morpher Silver said. " What were you thinking about creating a rumble inside the venue."

" Steel!" Beast Morpher Red and Beast Morpher Gold were both said.

" That idiotic Silver Ranger is really insulting lady rangers like us." Psycho Purple said.

" That would pissed me off." Psycho Magenta said.

" See Steel, I told you that the girls were pissed off at you." Beast Morpher Gold said.

" Come on boys." Pink Space Ranger said. " Be serious."

" You heard the ladies Nate and Steel." Beast  Morpher Red said.

" Right." Beast Morpher Gold said.

" I've got your backs." Beast Morpher Silver said.

Now Devon, Nate and Steel joined Cassie, Ashley and the five female Psycho Rangers in the fight against the group of Xborgs.

" These Xborgs are looked different." Beast Morpher Silver said. " Someone ugraded the Xborgs."

" Just as I suspected." Psycho Pink said. " This could jeopardized the energy of the Morphin Grid."

" Then, we must get rid of these Xborgs as soon as possible." Psycho Purple said.

Now all ten rangers continued to take down more Xborgs inside the old venue.