The Princess and the Queen

14 years later - episode 6

IT HAS BEEN 14 YEARS since Princess Aelora had been born, the Princes Aegon and Aemond and the Princess Aelora from that day on absolutely were inseparable

IT HAS BEEN 14 YEARS since Princess Aelora had been born, the Princes Aegon and Aemond and the Princess Aelora from that day on absolutely were inseparable. Even when Aegon was older than both Aelora and Aemond he was always with them. From the age as young as they were anyone could see the love the two boys had for the princess it was no secret she shared that love back.

Many in the court had named them 'the trouble trio' as they had loved to cause chaos around the red keep, many see them running down the halls chasing and laughing with each other, it made many smile at the children.

Aelora hated her mother, as simple as that, she absolutely hated her and it was known to everyone who ever met the young girl, since she was a child her mother had never bothered to care for her, Aelora had been heartbroken after her mother screamed at her, telling her how she wished Aelora had not been born, the little Princess barley spoke to her mother ever since then. 5 years after her birth her mother had given birth to Jacearys Velaryon and a year later Lucerys Velaryon, and now Joffrey Velaryon. Aelora knew they were bastards as did everyone else with eyes.

Compared to Aelora, with her beautiful long silver hair that was as curly as her aunt Laena's, her tanned skin, and soft lilac eyes, their brown hair and brown eyes it was very obvious. Princess Rhaenyra thought that she could get away with anything and everything she does. Even the families of both Targaryen and Velaryon knew they were not Laenor Velaryon's children they played oblivious but but never showed any kind of affection to the two boys.

Rhaenyra had never once given her daughter love, she never bothered to connect with her at all. Where she hated everything her daughter was, her sons were perfect in her eyes. They of course were not Laenor's that much she made sure of.

Dragon Pit

JUST LIKE AEDMOND, Aelora's dragon egg never hatched, she didn't mind as she knew she would have a dragon one day, one way or another. When Aelora wasn't in the dragon pit she was either with her grandsire and and the women who raised her, Queen Alicent. She would forever be grateful for Alicent, she had been there for her when she first bled, when she wasn't feeling well, when she needed a mother's love Alicent was always there, therefore Aelora started calling Alicent her mother, Save to say Alicent had cried tears of joy when Aelora called her that.

The Queen had unfortunately never been able to birth a daughter, after being told she would be unable to conceive any other children after the difficult birth of her youngest son Prince Daeron, something that truly saddened her.

Currently Aelora was feeling murderous, her brothers and Aegon gave Aemond a pig, a pig! she knew Aegon was just doing it to tease Aemond but the bastards did it for fun. Though she was definitely going to take back cuddle privileges from Aegon. How dare they give Aemond a pig!, a disgustingly dirty pig at that.

"Aemond" Aelora called to him softy. Aemond look at her with tears in his eyes. "Why can't i just have a dragon lora, what did i do to deserve this torment" He whispered with small tears sliding down his cheeks. She was going to murder Lucerys and Jacearys. How dare they do this her Aemond.

"You will have a dragon one day Aemond i know it, it may not be now but when the time is right it will come to you" Aelora says while hugging him tightly. Aelora pulls back and kisses him on the cheek.

Aemond blushes and smiles softly at the beautiful girl in front of him. Aelora always knew how to make him smile and he loved her for it.
"I must go to my lessons now promise not to do anything stupid" Aelora says jokingly. Aemond laughs and says "I promise"

"Avy jorrāelan" she yells while rushing out the dragon pit. "Avy jorrāelan tolī" Aemond yells back while smiling widely.
(i love you) (i love you more)